Here's what I'm worried about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I absolutely love how the serious and sometimes aggressive nature this thread had is now being taken over by the ridiculous(but somewhat exciting:hyper: ) idea of a U2 album based on food.

Bono could even use the 40 ft Doughnut as a metaphor for the Western Worlds Greed and Excess Food("We can make a 40ft doughnut but their kids are dying every minute from STARVATION!")

As long as thier is no official sponsoring im happy! LoL

Sting said:

Bono could even use the 40 ft Doughnut as a metaphor for the Western Worlds Greed and Excess Food("We can make a 40ft doughnut but their kids are dying every minute from STARVATION!")

:lmao:

:up:

Sting said:
I absolutely love how the serious and sometimes aggressive nature this thread had is now being taken over by the ridiculous(but somewhat exciting:hyper: ) idea of a U2 album based on food.

As long as thier is no official sponsoring im happy! LoL

too bad, I heard that U2 is gonna have McDonald's sponser the next tour. They're bringing back the Popmart arch and adding another to complete the M. McDonald's coupons will shoot out of giant cannons. Additionally, U2 is to write a "hip hop" jingle for McDonald's, an extended version of which will be the first single from their new album, with rumored titles ranging from Stop Starvation with Free Big Macs to simply Food.

catlhere said:
Sundae
Hot Fudge
Sundaeeeeeee!

NO NUTS
(No nuts) SING!
NO NUTS
(no nuts)

:lmao:

This is tremendously funny.

I think that the recent turn of this thread is actually still within topic. We are offering a scenario that would worry anyone. It's like saying "yeah, you think this is bad, what if U2 did THIS"

Back
Top Bottom