Here it is: the final word on the # of existing versions of Electrical Storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
It's really quite simple. These are the only versions floating around:

*The Original Demo
*XRT Version
*BBC/Radio Version
*William Orbit Mix
*The Toronto Q107 Version
*The Toronto Edge102 Version
*The Toronto Star98 Version
*The Toronto Sun Version
*The Album Mix
*The EP Mix
*The Official Single Version
*The "Legal" Release
*The Radio Edit
*The Bono Slightly Drunk in NYC Version
*The Philly FM Re-edit
*The Canadian Radio Version
*The Stolen Clinton Diaries Remix
*The Illegal Release
*The QRV1X22 Semi-professional Edit
*The Unethical Remix
*The XTC Version
*The BBQ Version
*The Parlez-vous fran?ais Version
*The Morbid and Ghastly Perfecto Remix (remastered in Zanzibar)
*The Tally-ho Deluxe redux
*The Michael Jackson on Acid Version
*The Version Version (a meta-mix)
*Larry's Last Chance Edit

No problem baby.

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:lmao:

Jo (given me an idea for a cartoon too! pats pub crawler on the back! :up: )

Does anyone know where I can download the BBQ version? It is supposedly the most rocked out version.

;)

HeartlandGirl said:
Does anyone know where I can download the BBQ version? It is supposedly the most rocked out version.

;)

yeah, it's really greasy.

:laugh: :silent:

I'd like to hear the drunk Bono mix.

Electricity Stoooorrrmmmmm

Baby don't Puke
Baby don't Puke

Drunkards lie next to each other passed out in their beds

Let's see the Budweiser label one more time
Let's go to pubs that have never been seen

I'm personally waiting for the:

I_Can't_Believe_This_Was_Released_So_Early_Universal_is_Pissed_Guessing_Game_Mix.mp3

Glad to see you folks have a sense of humor!!!!

:laugh: :wave:

there's one more you missed (for real). i was only able to download 10% since it appeared yesterday on winmx. it's called the 'ed kuepper es live' version. i don't know who ed is ,but some guy is actually doing an instrumental version on his guitar! so far no singing, but then i only have 10%. ed where are you? the world is waitng!

sphere said:
there's one more you missed (for real). i was only able to download 10% since it appeared yesterday on winmx. it's called the 'ed kuepper es live' version. i don't know who ed is ,but some guy is actually doing an instrumental version on his guitar! so far no singing, but then i only have 10%. ed where are you? the world is waitng!

Bwahahaha! That's great! But I think I'll wait for U2 to perform it live. :p

sphere said:

I was wondering when this might get noticed, hold your horses this has nothing to do with U2. Ed Kuepper is in fact an Australian singer sognwriter who has been around for years, he was a founding member of legendary 70s Aussie punk band 'The Saints' and this song and album by the same name - 'Electrical Storm' was one os his first releases from his solo career back in 1986.....I am a huge Ed fan, but hey if you like the song I thoroughly recommend you download some more Ed Kuepper:up:

I actually believed pub crawler's post

:lmao: :laugh:

I haven't came to here for two days and when I did, the first thread I saw is this... You scared the hell out of me!! :banghead: :shocked: :silent:

Well so far I have downloaded a 6 mp3 and I think more or less I have heard only 2 versions.Considering that BBC one was a demo, so I have heard only one version.It has a DJ comments that he played the Orbit mix earlier and thats the one which is going to be on the album.So from that I have heard the non album version, now I have to look for it.

"Its about confusion"- Bono on ZOOTV

Back
Top Bottom