Here are ALL the onsale dates kiddies!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
from youtwo.net

The dates go like this:

Oct. 10 - Notre Dame, IN - Joyce Center (On sale September 24th)
Oct. 12 - Montreal, PQ - Molson Centre (On sale September 21st)
Oct. 13 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum (On sale September 21st)
Oct. 15 - Chicago, IL - United Center (On sale September 21st)
Oct. 19 - Baltimore, MD - Arena (On sale September 22nd)
Oct. 24 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden (On sale October 1st)
Oct. 28 - E. Rutherford, NJ - Continental Airlines Arena (On sale October 1st)
Oct. 30 - Providence, RI - Civic Center (On sale September 29)
Nov. 02 - Philadelphia, PA - First Union Center (On sale September 22nd)
Nov. 05 - Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 07 - Denver, CO - Pepsi Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 09 - Salt Lake City, UT - Delta Center (On sale Sept. 22)
Nov. 12 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center (On sale Sept. 23)
Nov. 15 - Oakland, CA - Arena (On sale Sept. 30)
Nov. 18 - Las Vegas, NV - Thomas & Mack Center (On sale Sept. 22)

------------------
"Look what you did you little JERK!"

"Kevin! You're such a disease!"

"Keep the change you filthy animal!"

I wonder what time on friday the hamilton show goes on sale.. if it is in the afternoon it may precipitate some people missing school

*sigh*

I guess no molecular genetics for me on friday morning.

biggrin.gif

I wonder what time on friday the hamilton show goes on sale.. if it is in the afternoon it may precipitate some people missing school

Originally posted by SkeeK:
All on-sales are usually at 10 AM EST.
I'm glad on-sales for most of the shows are on different dates. Won't bog down ticketmaster as much as it would if they were all the same date...ticketmaster is bad enough as it is....

ticketmaster also says the philly show has presale on Thursday. for what its worth...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
ticketmaster also says the philly show has presale on Thursday. for what its worth...

I just registered with u2.com last week. Do you think I'll get an e-mail with a presale code or am I SOL (SH*T outta luck)?

I think with u2.com you can pretty much register up till the last minute, assuming they actually get the passwords out in time. Which they didn't, for all the shows on the 1st leg...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by ZOOTB:

Just in time for my 1 class on friday!

I guess i'll have to miss MIT

.kevM - U2 AutoVoter
------------
icon18.gif
icon19.gif
icon17.gif
icon20.gif

[This message has been edited by KevM (edited 09-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KevM (edited 09-17-2001).]

Fucking shit. I have a 9:30 on MWF, and of course, the Chicago tix go on sale Friday, and the South Bend on Monday...so I have to miss class.

Then the South Bend show is on a Wednesday, and Chicago on a Monday, so I keep missing the same fucking class!!!

I know, it's not a huge deal, but I've already missed this class a few times already. Shit, fuck, crap. Excuse my language. DAMMIT!!!

Or I could just go to my prof--oh but I'll be missing class for a good cause...it's U2!!

I'll shut up now.

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

SHIT SHIT SHIT.
mad.gif

I work Friday....and all my personal days are going towards time off for concerts!!
eek.gif

Is anyone willing to help the PopAngel get tix for Chicago Fri.? (GA, of course. lol) LadyLemon, mikal, anyone, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I have a sub. to Prop, and She ls Raging has Friday off but I wanted to cover all possible avenues. I need Chicago tickets!!!!!

U2Angel92@aol.com
AdamsPopTart@hotmail.com

yahoo messenger- larrymullenangel
msn- adamspoptart

Help, help, help...
biggrin.gif

PS-Any help on Vegas would also be appreciated. (Plane fares, hotel, etc. )

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

If any of my MWF morning students post here, you're excused from class on the 21st and the 24th.
wink.gif

Seriously, I'm trying for Austin and Vegas tickets. Is it worth it to drive to Austin to buy the tickets at the venue or is any ticketmaster outlet just as good??

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Ladylemon, the 2nd Chicago show will be on a tuesday 10-16-01. So go after tickets for that show and you wont miss class. It will be put on the blocks 15 minutes after the first show goes on sale if the 1st leg is any indication of how things will be done. As far as South Bend, those tickets will be gone in a matter of minutes as the Notre Dame students get first crack at ALL gen. admission tickets 48 hours prior to the general public. Considering the Joyce Center only seats a total of 12,000 that means approximately only 9,000 tickets will be placed on sale to the gen. public. Good luck! I will be trying also, hopefully Propaganda comes through for that show.

No one has mentioned this but there is a gap between Chicago and Baltimore for a show on the 18th of October. Originally this was to be Nashville or KC but they couldnt work things out. I did some checking and The United Center is available on the 18th. If demand is there (which I think it will be) I wonder if U2 will schedule a 3rd Chicago show on the 18th? Probebly wont happen but definately something to think about.

Okay, so reassure me again about Prop tickets.

PS: mikal, a big ole wet sloppy kiss to ya for the info!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
Seriously, I'm trying for Austin and Vegas tickets. Is it worth it to drive to Austin to buy the tickets at the venue or is any ticketmaster outlet just as good??

Someone? Anyone?

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up.
That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

Thanks for the info, BlueRoom. I've been worried about the South Bend dates as well.
The 1st Chicago show would work out better for me and my friends (especially since I work Tuesday nights--I am already taking off
Wed. for South Bend and Sunday for the trip to Chi-town). I guess I have a few days to think about what to do.

Blah...classes be damned!
smile.gif

April, I can try to help for Friday. Drop me a line, my whorey little friend.
biggrin.gif
lol

------------------
Keep on Rockin' in the Free World

Originally posted by Like O2:

The "advantage" to going directly to venue box office would be not having to pay Ticketmaster charges. The disadvantage might be a larger crowd.
If you know of a TM outlet that doesn't generally draw a large line, maybe in a small town, that might be your best option if you plan to line up.

Dammit I work on Monday...I think I'll have to take a half day off just to buy tickets! All of my vacation time was going to go for around the concert dates...blah this sucks!

------------------
We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill
As the day begs the night for mercy
Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars
Carved into stone on the face of the earth
The moon is up and over One Tree Hill

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by ZOOTB:

Originally posted by Hewson:

Actually for clarification...ticket onsales are usually 10AM local time. So for example Vegas would be 10 AM PST, aka 1PM EST.

Hewson, good point. I didn't think of that.....good thing I'm not in charge of anything...

[This message has been edited by ZOOTB (edited 09-18-2001).]

Y'know, I'd skip class as well to try and get tix...but I teach it! MWF 10 am, and I'd be trying to get tix for the Chicago or ND (yeah, good luck with that) shows. The earliest I could even try would be 1 pm.

Dammit. Here's hoping I have friends who can manage to get tix.

[This message has been edited by Sassafras (edited 09-18-2001).]

I don't think it'll be all that hard to get ND tickets. It's usually not a problem there. Sure, the venue's small, but these are also college students, and the show's on a school night.

So keep your hopes up.

Also, I've been to the Joyce Center many many times. The last time I was there was for my wife's graduation earlier this summer. (Interesting side note: she didn't attend Notre Dame.) It's pretty small, and even the crappiest seats aren't that bad.

Originally posted by Not George Lucas:
but these are also college students, and the show's on a school night.

Harkening back to my college days, the fact that the show was on a "school night" would not have deterred me one iota. In fact if I recall, the weekend would unofficially start on Wed. night back then...ah the good ole days.
smile.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

I'm glad they are returning. Have fun musiclovers.
If you can't get tickets, I'm hosting a dinner dance on the 12th October(tickets only $10, a bargain, a good cause) The band may not be much chop, but the company will be good
biggrin.gif
You're all welcome.

Originally posted by martha:
Okay, so reassure me again about Prop tickets.

PS: mikal, a big ole wet sloppy kiss to ya for the info!

Be careful! You don't want to piss off the popwhore! Thanks for the kiss though.
wink.gif

------------------
"Look what you did you little JERK!"

"Kevin! You're such a disease!"

"Keep the change you filthy animal!"

*move a safe distance away from the angered POP Whore*

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Back
Top Bottom