HELP!! I LOST MY TICKETS!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
I can't believe I did this, but I think I misplaced my Ticketmaster tickets that came in the mail!! I was doing some pseudo-spring cleaning and I might have accidently thrown them out. I should be shot for this! This is horrible.

Does anyone know if ticketmaster can print new ones? They must be able to do this right?

Ahhhhhhhh!!

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Call them ASAP and find out what you need to do!!! And search that house!!!!

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Yeah, definitly call them. As long as you got the confirmation number that you do still have for the purchase of the tics, then they will issue you a slip that you can pick up at the will call window the day of the show. They definitly will not print new tickets as I've had this experience, except ticketmaster was the ones that lost them. That's what they did was told me to pick up the slip at the will call the day of the show. You need to bring your confirmation number, ID, and credit card used to purchse tics. It's a hassle but you'll still be able to go to the show...

awwwwwwwwwwwww poor tackleberry smoothie!
he dusts down his house naked but for a pink and white apron and gloves on, then looses his tickets *maddie notices them stickin outta her handbag*....oops, sorry to hear Tackle sugar wugar!!!

frown.gif

first off, calm down, drink 50 whiskys, then go look back to front, carefully, dont rush or u wont spot them........I pray they turn up though................

*fingers crossed*

Two words: DUMPSTER DIVING!!!!!!

OMG, you poor thing...my heart just sunk reading your post!
frown.gif
frown.gif

SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH LIKE A BIG DOG...literally leave no sofa unturned.

*sending hopeful thougths to Tackleberry*

GOOD LUCK!!!
frown.gif

Hey!
This is my first post. Don't worry! I didn't get my tickets in the mail on time for the Hamilton show and I just called ticketmaster and told them what happened. They issued me a set of "replacement tickets" that I had to pick up at the venue on the day of the concert. You have to have ID with you, that's it! It was very easy.

Can'tSeeOrBeSeen, you're in Sudbury too? You're not by chance the girl I met on the bus? Yay, a fellow Sudbury Interferencer!!!!
biggrin.gif

Good luck tackleberry.. you definately don't want to miss the show, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that!

awww that really sucks
frown.gif
!!!
Im sorry to hear that
frown.gif

Dont worry, youll find them! You will
smile.gif
I just know it, youll get to see that concert yet
smile.gif

I called Ticketmaster and they are going to give me a voucher that I pick up at the box office an hour before the show begins. Ohhhhh Thank Heavens!! I almost lost my cookies there! Almsot had a hissy fit!

I guess Ticketmaster isn't that bad after all. Kudos to the Ticket people.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Back
Top Bottom