Help! HTDAAB virgins! Are you there?? - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2004, 06:21 PM   #91
War Child

Local Time: 11:31 PM
But, then again, how can someone sort of be a virgin? I'll try to have willpower and stay strong and wait. The key word here is try

Old 11-06-2004, 06:24 PM   #92
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I am still a virgin...........
And hating it

Old 11-06-2004, 06:26 PM   #93
Refugee

Local Time: 03:31 AM
WOW. I leave for ONE DAY. and this happens.

Keep Strong all you virgins!!!

I Will not listen to the leak. Why has this happened so early? Ughh. How am I going to hold out for this long?
Old 11-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #94
ONE
love, blood, life

Indeed. I suppose I'm a dirty virgin, I've listened to Miracle Drug all the way through once - all us virgins are going to have a wonderful day on the 23rd.

I dunno, for me a large part of waiting for the album is the excitement of going to the record store, having the damn CD in a bag all the way home, just the anticipation as you walk home.

This will be the first U2 album that I'm anticipating and I don't want to ruin that.
Old 11-06-2004, 10:55 PM   #95
Babyface

Local Time: 03:31 AM
Sorry, I've heard it, and it was a bomb...

Good luck to the all the virgins!
Old 11-07-2004, 12:12 AM   #96
The Fly

Local Time: 08:31 PM
I'm living off of Vertigo and the 1 minute intro of Love and Peace or Else.....it's all I have downloaded.......I think I have listened to each about 40 times while reading everyones reviews tonight. Torture!
Old 11-07-2004, 12:31 AM   #97
The Fly

Local Time: 10:31 PM
I'm buying the album, one for me and one for my girlfriend, and one for my mother. In fact, I'm buying the Deluxe addition, every single from this album. Not to mention how much money I spent on concerts and pervious CD's.. okay I'm trying to appease my guilt of wanting the digital tracks...
But I want to hear the album, where can I hear these songs? Kazaa is all fake, it's only Vertigo over and over again.
Well, if anyone could help me out, that would be appreciated, thanks. GibsonGirl, perhaps you can help me out, eh? Come on, my mom's from Newfoundland!

--- Nicholas ---

zoou2@hotmail.com
Old 11-07-2004, 12:57 AM   #98
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:31 PM
Im gonna hold out.

It's only 2 weeks.

I just hope temptation doesnt get the better of me.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:59 AM   #99
The Fly

I'm so inept at knowing how to do things online, looks like I'm not going to have any choice but to hold out!
Old 11-07-2004, 01:07 AM   #100
Refugee

Local Time: 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2FAN4LIFE

I don't think these so-called are even real U2 fans... I mean really, they've been waiting over 4 F-ing years and they won't listen to the album??? They don't sound like real fans to me!!!!

The album is amazing.... listen, dooooo it!!!

MUUUUUHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!

I hope you are kidding about this "not-real-U2-fans-crap"! Fans discussing who's the biggest fan is just stupid. This has nothing to do about not being a fan or anything. But if you're kidding, I'm sorry for bringing this up. Love and peace or else.

I fully understand those who downloaded it and listened to it. This has nothing to do about guilt or about doing the right thing. You that have listened to it, have done the right thing - FOR YOU! And it looks like most of us understand eachother.

For me this has to do about marking my calendar, planning a little party and listening to the CD on some REAL speakers.

Hang in there, you holy s ...
Old 11-07-2004, 01:17 AM   #101
The Fly

I think Electrical Voice definitely has a point... it's like opening all your gifts on Christmas eve... it was one hell of a fun thing to do as a kid, but the next day, the 'special day'... was kind of empty and ordinary.
There is surely some excitement in waiting for the 'official' release date, it is filled with Nostalgia, like the old days before Mp3 downloading - where you'd pay $ 90 bucks for a triple CD bootleg of achtung baby outtakes... ahhhh yeah, remember those days, finding 'gems' in these little stores...
So yeah, there's great validation of waiting for the Bomb to land on the 23rd (or 16th now!?)... and letting yourself get whipped into a partied frenzy...
But to whoever downloaded the album, hey, the album's release date should be an excuse to party anyway ! hehe.

Nicholas