hello to all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
hello to all interferencers-
i have not posted here in a good few months. just wanted to say hi. Since my last post i go a new job, moved to houston, bought a house and am getting married in 10 days. (so you can see as to why i have not posted recently) Anyway to make this U2 related, My soon to be wife and I have decided on All I want Is You for our song to dance to at our wedding.

later days,
jp

Mon congrats on success in life and love.

I hope you have a beautiful wedding!
smile.gif

What happend to Numb
biggrin.gif

Nice to hear such great news, congrats !!1

Read you, Rono.

Originally posted by jphelmet:
My soon to be wife and I have decided on All I want Is You for our song to dance to at our wedding.

Nice to hear from you...drgnwolf1969 and I also plan on having that be our wedding song as well when we get married.
smile.gif

God bless!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Woo hoo! Congrats!!!

------------------
"It's about finding your way into the music." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things nobody one else can. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

"Adam believed in the band before anyone did." - Bono

And the honeymoon will be in an Italian beach, am I right? Yes, I have a good memory, LOL
Good to see you jp
smile.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Originally posted by jphelmet:
hello to all interferencers-
i have not posted here in a good few months. just wanted to say hi. Since my last post i go a new job, moved to houston, bought a house and am getting married in 10 days. jp

Cool jp, congrats!

The number of interferencers in Houston is growing everyday!!

Have a wonderful wedding!!

Congratulations, JP! Marriage is cool; my wife and I are going on 4 1/2 years, and it only gets better!

That live compilation CD set you made awhile back is great.

Take care, and ROLL TIDE!

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom