Heaven and Hell question(s)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roy

Refugee
How did it never make it onto an album? :ohmy: :ohmy:, it's absolutely brilliant... :drool:

Does anyone think we may see it by a different name on a future album? It's a long time since it was originally written I know but this song is just too good to never to release.

Nahhhh I don't think so, I think U2 have far left the spectacular creative music days of the 90's behind. Blandola all the way from here.

roy said:
How did it never make it onto an album? :ohmy: :ohmy:, it's absolutely brilliant... :drool:

Does anyone think we may see it by a different name on a future album? It's a long time since it was originally written I know but this song is just too good to never to release.

About the how and the why, we mabye may never know. However, you can say that the song evolved into Your Blue Room.

You wanna listen to Shes gonna blow your house down......it makes the music there releasing these days sound bland! I can not understand why they never finished some of these songs. Still the time for these tunes has passed I'm afraid. On these recordings they sound soo alive and creative it fuc#ing amazes me how damn mediocre there latest album is?????

rjhbonovox said:
You wanna listen to Shes gonna blow your house down......it makes the music there releasing these days sound bland! I can not understand why they never finished some of these songs. Still the time for these tunes has passed I'm afraid. On these recordings they sound soo alive and creative it fuc#ing amazes me how damn mediocre there latest album is?????

Interesting that you would spend so much time complaining about an album that you hate? Are you proselytizing or do you just not have much going on in your life and you need company?

Inquiring minds want to know?

hehehe you got it in one! Now lets not get personal here, or do you have to start having go at me personally cos I have won the argument!!!!!!:wink:

rjhbonovox said:
hehehe you got it in one! Now lets not get personal here, or do you have to start having go at me personally cos I have won the argument!!!!!!:wink:

You haven't used any evidence so you certainly haven't "won" an arguement.

I think in light of your posts, my question of whether or not you are just here because you need company is valid and reasonable.

Why else would someone come to a message board and point the same illogical (in the sense that you have not given any clear specific examples) and negative posts litterally over and over again.

Hundreds of bands have put out albums that you don't like this year. How many of their boards do you hang out at? So again, the question is at your feet.

I love Heaven And Hell!!!!! I think Heaven and Hell and Black Mask would have spawned one kick ass album!!!! Too bad U2 didn't explore these songs more on their original formats!!!! I love that organ line from HAH and that beautiful melody!!!! :up:

rjhbonovox said:

Creative? The new album is definitely more creative than these songs. I'm just listening to them now, and Heaven And Hell is completely bland and aimless. She's Gonna Turn Your Head Around is good, but there's definitely better stuff out there.

Your worship of nineties U2 and pissing on anything else is starting to get rather annoying.

These 2 songs you're talking about, where are they from? I know nothing about them!

And rjhbonovox, your opinion on this album is so far from mine (and seemingly most fans) that it's not appearing smart or offensive, just plain annoying. It's good to hear everyones thoughts, but not when you only want a reaction.

Cos I don't try to be smart or offensive, and if my opinion on the new album is plain annoying then tough shit, its my opinion and I am allowed to say what I think. Another one that says you cant say the albums average in a post. Jesus have me hung drawn and quartered for having a different opinion on the album to others.

yeah, but you know what IS annoying, your constand bickering about it in nearly EVERY thread regardless of the topic. It seems that every single time i see a post by you on here it has at least something to do with how boring recent U2 is. Everyone here knows where you stnad on the new album by now, so there's no need to bring it up over and over and over and over and...:yawn:

Woah!!! You can say what you like, I'm not giving you grief for having a different opinion!
I just wish you didn't state your opinion (so frequently and fervently), without any examples of your issues with the album. Is it really that bland? Is LAPOE really U2 by numbers? Has U2 produced anything like OOTS before?
Or are you simply trying to convert all of this forum to your view? If so, that's annoying, and that is how it appears. Are you just having an opinion? Then fine, but stop trying to preach it.

this is getting rediculous. this is a thread about Heaven and Hell, not about how you need to let everyone know that you don't like the new album.

anyway, i think Heaven & Hell could have turned into a great tune, and actually could have fit well for Zooropa if they added some psychedelics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom