Heartland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
i know that it is a long shot but i would like to see them play heartland on the next tour. it has always been one of my favorites but when i listend to it recently i did notice bono's voice sounded like it does now when he hit the high notes. so i hope it is played.

As much as I LOVE this song....I don't see it working well live. It's a little to dreary and "soft", I guess. I can't really picture the audience getting into it. Which is a shame :(

Great, great song. One song that today is just a memory to the public. I still forget about it once and a while the re-discover it realizing how amazing of a song it is. Nothing else sounds like it. Oh how I wish they would have left it on the Joshua Tree.

Heartland is beautiful. I was actually driving while the sun was coming up this morning and thinking about the "Dawn changes everything/Everything" part. But I don't think we'll be lucky enough to hear it live. :(

I loooooooove that song, but I also can't imagine it live. Maybe, though. It would sound very different.

well, you never know... Who could have predicted that they would play The Fly during the Elevation Tour? Or 11 o'clock tick tock? MLK during Popmart?
I think there's always space for surprises...

Back
Top Bottom