Heal/Hurt Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
youtwohearts said:

Cool has nothing to do with it. Actually it is pretty thank less. You NEVER get to hear any of your favorites in concert. Hopeless....:sigh:

Okay okay, I may have misunderstood your post a tad. :wink:

heal: wowy
hurt: nyd

New year's Day 58
Where the streets have no name 67
With or without you 39

StlElevation said:

:crack:

that was pretty brutal

Well. I do love Heartland. It's one of my fav songs on R&H. But those 2 threads, man. They were just.... I don't know song worship taken too far!!! Every post in those threads would be something on the lines of.... I :love: :heart:land or something like that! Every post! :yuck:

Hey Zootlesque,

Yeah I killed One. I tried for a while to save it but it got hopeless with so many hurting it.

The only hurt I gave it was the last one as a mercy killing.

Plus I didn't want to give any of those bastards the pleasure of killing it. :evil:

GoodBye All !! :wave:
I'm working now and must do other things besides posting here !! :lol:
I guess I'll say goodbye to New Year's Day now, since I can no
longer defend it !! :sad:
As for those Damn Streets !! :madspit: :madspit:

bsp77 said:
Hey Zootlesque,

Yeah I killed One. I tried for a while to save it but it got hopeless with so many hurting it.

The only hurt I gave it was the last one as a mercy killing.

Plus I didn't want to give any of those bastards the pleasure of killing it. :evil:

:mad: ..... :angry: ........ :sigh: ............... :slant:

Well... at least you put it out of it's misery! There would've been no way back from a count of 1.

:wave:

I just want everyone (everyone=Zootlesque :wink: ) that I stayed up til 2:00 AM last night making sure One was safe at about 50...and then when I came back here today everyone was ganging up on it :sad:

AtomicBono said:
I just want everyone (everyone=Zootlesque :wink: ) that I stayed up til 2:00 AM last night making sure One was safe at about 50...and then when I came back here today everyone was ganging up on it :sad:

Yeah I know you defended it to the death. I did acknowledge that in my :sad: post! Sorry I couldn't come to help.. it was an un-godly hour! :shifty:

Zootlesque said:

Yeah I know you defended it to the death. I did acknowledge that in my :sad: post! Sorry I couldn't come to help.. it was an un-godly hour! :shifty:

It's okay, I understand that you, y'know, have a LIFE and everything :wink:

heal: wowy
hurt: nyd

New year's Day 56
Where the streets have no name 67
With or without you 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom