Heal/Hurt Part Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heal Streets
Hurt WOWY

New Year's Day 63
Where the streets have no name 62
With or without you 38

Same old story ?? ... Absolutely ridiculous !!
Why bother with playing this game ??
Just post a list of all that are declared the BEST U2 songs and call it a day !!

MsMofoGone said:
Just post a list of all that are declared the BEST U2 songs and call it a day !!

Maybe it'd be more interesting if there were less 'known' songs. I mean, not hits from the best of which everybody loves. :shrug:

MsMofoGone said:

For me:

Streets, The Fly, Bad, Stay, Until the end of the world

I only see one of them here, even if I love and respect the other 2. I'll defend it and give my contribution to make it win. You and others just have to do the same thing with your favourites and in the end we'll see who had more strenght. This is a game!

I've always said, with this list of songs, I had no doubt about the song that must win this contest. But of course it's only based on my preferences.

*k_i_t_e_86* said:

Maybe it'd be more interesting if there were less 'known' songs. I mean, not hits from the best of which everybody loves. :shrug:

I'm already thinking in a cool list to the next contest. obscure album songs and b-sides.

the rockin edge said:

:ohmy: my fav U2 songs

:rockon: :up: the epic U2 (streets), the touching U2 (stay and bad), the rocking U2 (the fly and uteotw). Nothing can replace this 5 songs

Hurt wowy
Heal streets

New Year's Day 62
Where the streets have no name 65
With or without you 36

Hurt wowy
Heal streets

New Year's Day 62
Where the streets have no name 66
With or without you 35

Heal: Wowy
Hurt: NYD

New Year's Day 61
Where the streets have no name 66
With or without you 36

here's where the game gets a bit pointless. It's obvious that the next to die will be WOWY. It will take the better part of the day, but NYD will be next in line.

Streets has all the momentum.

I quit. Sorry guys, but I've got to give up this destructive crack addiction

MacPhistoPT said:
stlelevation don't you want to kill wowy? :(

no, sorry.

like you have some of your own holy songs, with or without you is one of mine. the studio version of it is perfection. new years day is great, but with or without you is a bit above it i think. i won't be upset if streets beats with or without you, but i don't think new years day should.

AtomicBono said:

wasn't chicago fantastic? :drool: people say Bono was sick and not as good or whatever at Chicago 1, but the only song that was a little off was Vertigo, everything else was brilliant!! Bad especially!

I'm already going with a friend, but if you do manage to get a GA ticket I'd be more than happy to meet up with you :)

Yes, Bad was brilliant, but I think they're best performance that night was Mysterious Ways :drool: :drool: I wished they played Electric Co. though :mad: And, thanks, Ill let you know if i do get a ticket! :hug:

StlElevation said:

no, sorry.

like you have some of your own holy songs, with or without you is one of mine. the studio version of it is perfection. new years day is great, but with or without you is a bit above it i think. i won't be upset if streets beats with or without you, but i don't think new years day should.

okay :| :wink: :up:

the rockin edge said:

now if they play stay for me in dec i'll hear all 5 in the year:drool: :drool: :drool:

yeah, I'd like to see Stay being played again...

bad is amazing and epic live
streets it's the greatest thing live
the fly and until the end of the world live rock hard :rockon:

I think stay would be cool live also... better than miracle drug I think :huh:

MacPhistoPT said:

You and others just have to do the same thing with your favourites and in the end we'll see who had more strenght. This is a game!

More strength ?? NYD was what gave U2 their success and overall breakthrough into stardom !! :up:
And still everyone here thinks WOWY is better than NYD !!:coocoo:
I attacked Streets because everyone was attacking NYD, otherwise I would have rather enjoyed seeing NYD battle it out with Streets !! :wink:
Now, I'm just saddened by this whole game ... my 2 cents !! :tsk:

MsMofoGone said:

More strength ?? NYD was what gave U2 their success and overall breakthrough into stardom !! :up:
And still everyone here thinks WOWY is better than NYD !!:coocoo:
I attacked Streets because everyone was attacking NYD, otherwise I would have rather enjoyed seeing NYD battle it out with Streets !! :wink:
Now, I'm just saddened by this whole game ... my 2 cents !! :tsk:

I was attacking NYD to equalize it with streets... now I'm attacking wowy

but I must admit this game is now a bit boring, I'm already thinking in my list for the new one :drool: :wink:

I wasn't here to defend One when it needed me the most! I'm sure my buds, Atomic Bono and bsp would have fought bravely for it. Sorry guys, I couldn't come in on time to help. Oh God! How will I ever live with this and take it to my grave??? :sad:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom