Heal/Hurt Game #4, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VertigoGal said:
of course it's fair! :yes: why wouldn't it be?

To gang up on one song, when others should be voted off first !!
Yeah, that's real fair ... as there was 1 person here who would have voted for Please, but started voting for Stay ... because YOU asked her too !! :shame:
As for MacPhisto, I'm glad he tried to help DM ... but I NEVER asked him to vote for it ... that was entirely his own decision !!
Do you understand my point now !! :|

if you look at the other game, last night MsMofoGOne and theegdge111 were just healing DM and Angels and hurting Stay and Please so that is what may have started this in the first place....
Heal stay
hurt DM

Drowning Man 54
Stay (Faraway So Close) 58
If God Will Send His Angels 1
Please 22

and by the way......i was going to end up voting for stay over please if it came to it MsMofoGone because i beleive that Stay is better..... and that "her" you are referring to is probably me and im a he

Last edited:
That was our own choice though !! :eyebrow:
I have never healed anything here but DM !!
And theedge111 has been healing those Angels ... so, why wouldn't we vote off the others ?? :scratch:
You thefly418 was the one who was voting for Please until VertigoGal asked you to vote for Stay !! :ohmy:
Sorry, about the girl comment ... did not know you were male !!

btw, MrsMofo, when did I influence thefly418 to vote for Stay? I could be wrong, but I think I showed up to the game late and I don't think anyone was voting for Please really by that time. :confused:

edit- I checked the beginning of this thread and the only person I attempted to persuade was MacphsitoPT, who said she really wanted Stay to win in the first place but didn't think it could be done. thefly418 changed his mind when he saw Stay was more likely to win, I think.

:shrug:

Last edited:
heal stay
hurt drowning man

Drowning Man 47
Stay (Faraway So Close) 66
Please 21

heal stay
hurt drowning man

Drowning Man 45
Stay (Faraway So Close) 68
Please 21