Head and shoulders with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:Hmmm...what if U2 really did a children's video?:eyebrow:

Learning to count...
bonobarney.jpg

Uno, dos, tres...catorce!

adampoohbear.jpg

2+2=?
Oh bother, that's a singer question.
I just play bass.

edgegumby.jpg

I'm The Edge, damn it!
Who needs to count when you can play guitar? Chicks dig guitars!

The Mr. Mullen Jr. Show...
oscarlarry.jpg

It's a miserable day in the neighborhood, a miserable day for a neighbor, so go feck off!
Hey boys and girls, can you say FOAD?
I knew you could!

Ok...maybe not such a good idea.:wink:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm showing this to everyone I can! I think it's brilliant! I love the beginning of the song with Bono alone. This is so fabulously done. Horrah!:wink:

honeychild said:

Oh, get the broomstick out of your bum. :rolleyes: Once I was informed of who it was, I see the resemblence. It's just that some of those caricatures in this silly video aren't the best (e.g., see the rest of U2). Don't turn this into some nonsense about how Americans not knowing other political leaders as your "oh dear" implies. :mad:

doctorwho said:

Oh, get the broomstick out of your bum. :rolleyes: Once I was informed of who it was, I see the resemblence. It's just that some of those caricatures in this silly video aren't the best (e.g., see the rest of U2). Don't turn this into some nonsense about how Americans not knowing other political leaders as your "oh dear" implies. :mad:

Actually, I think the likeness of Tony Blair was no worse than the others - pretty obvious if you´re familiar with him. And in todays political climate I DO think its worth commenting on that an American doesn´t recognise him, even as a caricature. I see you had no problem recognising Oprah.

honeychild said:

Actually, I think the likeness of Tony Blair was no worse than the others - pretty obvious if you´re familiar with him. And in todays political climate I DO think its worth commenting on that an American doesn´t recognise him, even as a caricature. I see you had no problem recognising Oprah.

Yeah you go girl!!!!

honeychild said:

Well... by your logic, I should have also recognized the Pope, Edge, Larry and Adam - and I didn't! I only got the Pope because of his obvious wardrobe. And I knew the rest of the band were meant to be U2 only because I know U2 - not because I recognized them.

So don't give me this anti-American attitude. I've seen Tony Blair a zillion times, and in my opinion, that drawing isn't a good representation of him.

I'm sorry, your majesty, if you disagree. :madspit:

Why must U2 fans always take something light-hearted and fun and turn it into something that just saps the life out of it?

Last edited:
honeychild said:

I'm sure this was not meant to be a political cartoon. How is it worth commenting on an inability to recognize tony blair? If I was a 14 year old and didn't know him, would you get on my case? Again, I will say it's a cartoon not a press conference on Iraq.

doctorwho said:

Why must U2 fans always take something light-hearted and fun and turn it into something that just saps the life out of it?

Because by definition, U2 fans are the most whiney and unhappy people in the world and generally unable to laugh at anything. :wink:

^
actually i replied BECAUSE it made me laugh!

doctorwho - I think you may be more serious than me if my comment has spoiled your enjoyment. I guess I touched a nerve... and believing that ADULTS should recognise world leaders is hardly 'anti-american'. you are just an individual, not I am sure, the representative of a nation.

anyway, it was never my intention to turn this into any kind of serious discussion, so I probably should have just laughed to myself but I couldn't resist...sorry! I won't post again on the matter, sorry if this took away from the main point.

but if it makes you feel better doctorwho keep going with your name calling and angry faces....I hope its making you feel better!

randhail said:

Because by definition, U2 fans are the most whiney and unhappy people in the world and generally unable to laugh at anything. :wink:
oz.jpg

Well, if this doesn't at least make you smile...then you're hopeless.:wink:

corianderstem said:
Is it just me, or does Dorothy have a mustache? :ohmy:

:lol:
So you think Dorothy having a 5 O'clock shadow is more than disturbing than Bono having boobs?:eyebrow: :wink:

This is so weird.... Oprah looks really hot though:wink:

I do not know where Adam and Larry is:huh: Those guys look nothing like them.
Bono looks like an ape-man:ohmy: (A hot ape man)
Edge looks kind metro , with those side burns:shh:

It was funny and creepy at the same time:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom