Having problems with Fanfire and getting your stuff? Protest Here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Send it to me and pull a "Fanfire" on them. :wink:

No problem. It was just a thought. The idea of buying a litho that didn't involve them never occured to me till now.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

you need to get involved in this writing campaign that allerga posted. Also emailing them doesn't do squat. Plan on getting the run around/different stories from different people when you call them.. I would threaten them in saying you will report them to the Better Business Bureau (they have quite a few complaints against them already if you look them up there under Signature Networks, they run it) One thing tho you got to put ur foot down and talk to a supevisor not that it will be much help. All I can tell you is that you are one of many people who are still waiting on their stuff. So writing to PM, the more of us that do it the better our chances are to getting some changes will be made.

U2 needs to drop these guys and fast. Nothing but trouble. Several other fanclubs use them and have the same problems (Ozzy Osbourne, John Mellencamp for example).

Done.

I got an e-mail from them today saying my return from 2 months ago had been credited to my account.

I renewed my membership on Dec. 2 and I just got my t-shirt and CD today! Hadn't gotten around to bugging them, so I guess maybe they got caught short on something and are now catching up to everyone...

I think they need to remove their email links. They are pretty pointless to have when there is no response from them that way.

Use the phone. When it ever does work, it is because you picked up the phone. Make note of all dates you call in case you have to keep calling them and give them these dates for references. Supposidly, these conversations are recorded.

UPS came today to pick up the wrong litho they sent me . :rolleyes:
I can't believe they use UPS to ship back , but use DHL to ship out . :madspit:

I still don't have my Slane Cd's or Lithographs yet but I got this email today from them...

Dear Michael,

We sincerely apologize to you for any difficulties you have experienced on your U2.Com membership and U2 merchandise orders. Unfortunately, as a result of complications at our fulfillment and call center, we are still catching up with all the U2.Com orders. We are highly focused on getting your orders delivered to you as quickly as possible.

Due to this inconvenience, we are issuing you a $20 coupon* for a future order. You can access your coupon either by entering the code "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" during checkout with your next purchase or clicking on the link below.

Redeem Coupon

We have increased our dedicated customer service staffs for email and phone inquiries.
All members can contact us using our online contact form. When using the link, please select the special subject line, "Urgent: Requesting Order Information."

We also have set up dedicated phone numbers for fan club members as follows:

* U.S. Members: Please call 800-920-3388

* Non-U.S. Members: Please call 916-414-2921. As an alternative, if you are outside of the U.S. and would like us to call you, please submit your contact information using our online contact form and select the subject line, "Urgent: International Call Back."

You are a valued customer and we hope you will contact us if you need any further information. Customer service personnel are standing by to help you. Please be assured we are doing everything possible to get your order to you soon.

Best regards,

Phil Cussen
President, Signatures Network

I have been a member here for around 3 years, but have only posted 2 or 3 times, but I just wanted to take this time to say the following:
Fanfire sucks balls. U2.com sucks ever bigger balls. I loved the emails from U2.com: "Order now to get before Christmas." Okay I will order Dec. 5th and will receive my stuff Feb. 1st. Great job guys. Also, big ups to both Fanfire and U2.com for never answering a single email regarding where the hell my order was.

LostTacoVendor said:
I have been a member here for around 3 years, but have only posted 2 or 3 times, but I just wanted to take this time to say the following:
Fanfire sucks balls. U2.com sucks ever bigger balls. I loved the emails from U2.com: "Order now to get before Christmas." Okay I will order Dec. 5th and will receive my stuff Feb. 1st. Great job guys. Also, big ups to both Fanfire and U2.com for never answering a single email regarding where the hell my order was.

Again, you aren't the only person whose emails were ignored.

If you want anything done, you have to call them and wait for a live person to get on the phone.

Be prepared to wait several minutes on hold though.

Back
Top Bottom