Having a SERIOUS U2 crisis help!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another U2 nut!

Acrobat
My :censored: computer won't let me download Vertigo, :scream: :rant: and I feel like I'm the only U2 fan in the world who hasn't heard it HELP!

So could any of you kind people please email the file to me, and let's see if I can hear it that way.

My email is

jeanette@hotkey.net.au

Many thanks to you all!!
:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :happy:

:hug: I'll try and send it.

I can't imagine reading all this stuff and not have heard it. That really is terrible.

Last edited:
:mad: My old computer would have let me download it, but this one has this stupid window that tells me a runtime error has appeared, and I need to debug! It doesn't come up when trying to download the mp3, but I'm sure it has something to do with it. It starts to download, then the bar stops just before half way, and never moves again, and I get nothing!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Another U2 nut! said:
:mad: My old computer would have let me download it, but this one has this stupid window that tells me a runtime error has appeared, and I need to debug! It doesn't come up when trying to download the mp3, but I'm sure it has something to do with it. It starts to download, then the bar stops just before half way, and never moves again, and I get nothing!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

Where are you in Australia? If you are in Sydney you should tune into Triple M radio. They are playing it every hour, all day. And now that they've done it, I'd bet the floodgates are open and Nova, 2Day and Triple J are playing it a stack as well.

It´s so nice to see how helpful everyone is around here
Makes me wanna live here 24/7...........
Hugs to everyone
:) :wink:

-Eva-

I just finished sending it to you. Check your email. :up:

I think some of us do live here 24/7. :shifty:

U2 nut, where do you live in Australia?

If you're near the Gold Coast, drop by my place. You can find it by listening closely and following the sound of Bono's voice. That's how loud it feels like I'm playing it.

Another U2 nut! said:
My :censored: computer won't let me download Vertigo, :scream: :rant: and I feel like I'm the only U2 fan in the world who hasn't heard it HELP!

So could any of you kind people please email the file to me, and let's see if I can hear it that way.

My email is

jeanette@hotkey.net.au

Check your mail my friend !!!!!!!!! VERTIGO IS WAITING FOR YOUR EARS NOW !!!! :yes: :yes:

:cool: :cool:

:dance: I HAVE IT!!!!!!! Thanks to you all! Especially ponkine, whose email I just received. :hug: It's sooooo cool!!!:heart:

I live on the Gold Coast, for you Australians who are wondering. Sea Fm, our local station, is too preoccuppied playing pop and hip hop, so it wasn't there :banghead:

But I am complete, my life is whole again!!! Thankyou for all your support:dance:

Another U2 nut! said:
I live on the Gold Coast, for you Australians who are wondering.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THERE ARE OTHER U2 FANS WHO LIVE IN THIS HORRIBLE CITY?

This day just keeps getting better!

(By the way, if you hear any loud Vertigo wafting over the Coast from out Tallai way, that's me.)

Sea Fm, our local station, is too preoccuppied playing pop and hip hop, so it wasn't there :banghead:

My pop-loving friend (I keep trying to convert him) actually heard Vertigo on the radio ... I'm presuming SeaFM because I don't think he knows any other stations exist. Ha, one playing. When major stations worldwide can't stop playing it! What does that tell you? SeaFM = Worst radio station ever.

OMG you live in Tallai? I'm at my parents house, they just live in Worongary!!! I lived here for over 15 years!!! OMG.. Yes there are other U2 fans,( I love this city except for Surfers and Southport area) and my flatmate is also a mega U2 fan!! We live just down at Reedy Creek!!!!!!

And I agree...down with Sea FM.

Another U2 nut! said:
OMG you live in Tallai? I'm at my parents house, they just live in Worongary!!! I lived here for over 15 years!!! OMG.. Yes there are other U2 fans,( I love this city except for Surfers and Southport area) and my flatmate is also a mega U2 fan!! We live just down at Reedy Creek!!!!!!

Aaahh, this day couldn't get better if it tried! Wow, U2 fans in this city! I never thought I'd see the day. What's your e-mail? Mine's amakaxver@gmail.com - I'd rather continue this via e-mail ... I don't like saying location-specific stuff on a public messageboard. In any case, I moved here about seven years ago, and for the last couple of years, I have really come to no longer like it. It just doesn't suit me. The culture, the climate, the size, it all clashes with me. I'm originally from semi-rural/semi-urban New Zealand, and that's really what suits me.

Back
Top Bottom