Have you ever done this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkramer

War Child
I'm driving down the road and I can't quite find a song I love on the radio. "No problem," I say to myself, "I'll just listen to it and imagine U2 is covering it." It makes listening to the radio a lot more fun. (This doesn't work with everything, but it's fun to try. Yes, I listen to too much U2...)

Wow I've never even thought of that. I'll have to remember next time. Y'know what's scary though? They play System of a Down and Linkin Park so much on the radio station I listen to that I can sing (or scream) along to it now! Blarg!

------------------
"Coke does not add life. It might be a nice fizzy drink but it does not add life." - Bono
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry
?This is when the band became Depeche Mode!? ? Steve Lillywhite plays some tracks that didn?t make it to the final cut of WTSHNN.

I'm not saying it works with everything, but every now and then I think to myself "u2 would make this song kick butt!"

Originally posted by tkramer:
I'm not saying it works with everything, but every now and then I think to myself "u2 would make this song kick butt!"

I say that to Chris Isaak's "Wicked Games." Isaac did a FANTASTIC job on this song - but I can't help but wonder how Bono's crooning would sound on it...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom