Have you ever...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
..walked through the streets listening to Walk On...and feel like you're actually one of those people in the video??

...gone through the subway station or airport with headphones, listening to Beautiful Day, feeling like you're Bono? Wanting to jump on the luggage rack?

...stood atop a high building listening to streets, imagining you're in LA...one of the band?

--------------
*all of the above Sweetest Thing's experiences while going to work in downtown T.O.*

No, but I've been a cartoon Batman while listening to Hold Me, Thrill Me... and imagined I was Bono...

I just want to come across Bono looking just like that and ripping off his shirt!
wink.gif

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Yeah Yeah....

everytime in the night when I am walking through that alley towards my house, I just get this in my head....its remarkably similar to the intro shot of the US ver. of the video.Just the sets BTW
wink.gif

------------------
Gravity Pulls Me Down,U2 Lifts Me Up

I was supposed to carry a green apple when meeting up in Chicago for the shows when I got to the airport...but I forgot it...
biggrin.gif

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

Don't know if this counts, but once i was walking on the street in town and all of a sudden i imagined the riff of "The fly" playing along.

I felt cooler immediately.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
..walked through the streets listening to Walk On...and feel like you're actually one of those people in the video??

...gone through the subway station or airport with headphones, listening to Beautiful Day, feeling like you're Bono? Wanting to jump on the luggage rack?

...stood atop a high building listening to streets, imagining you're in LA...one of the band?

T.O.*

I never listen to music while walking. Dont walk and listen to walk on - that dangerous.

I never listened U2 near an airport or sub-station because once i did what bono did and all i got is a broken left leg.

And 3rd one is not applicable to me as i suffer from acrophobia ;-)

Though I listen a lot of music and U2 when in office or when at my residence.

Originally posted by U2girl:
Don't know if this counts, but once i was walking on the street in town and all of a sudden i imagined the riff of "The fly" playing along.

Ha ha, I've done that too!!!!
biggrin.gif

I want to put some big ole rugs out in the driveway and recreate the runway part from BD!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

i was getting on a plane on christmas eve. i had beautiful day on my mp3 player. i went into the tunnel thing and realized i was wearing a black suit. everything seemed black and white.

i realized i was delusional and stopped.

I keep getting arrested for spray painting "Rock & Roll Stops the Traffic" on bridges in my town.

- andy

I used to listen to U2 with headphones at night and imagine myself singing the songs to people, as if i wrote them and U2 was my band.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
I've listened to Zoo Station while in a train station...does that count?
tongue.gif

Hey, I listened to Zoo Station at Zoo Station ... that's got to count!

This is actually really funny, because today I was crossing the street with my headphones on and The Fly came on ... and I did feel for a moment like I was in the video!

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
I was supposed to carry a green apple when meeting up in Chicago for the shows when I got to the airport...but I forgot it...
biggrin.gif

LOL, I remember that now!
biggrin.gif

I was pushing myself through the glass doors that very same morning, and I had to resist the urge to kiss the glass, hehe

I'm a dork.
tongue.gif

------------------
Bend me, break me
Anyway you need me
All I want is you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom