Has the new single rejuvenated your love for U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A_Wanderer said:
Oh U2Kitten FYM is like a black hole - once you go in you may never come out - wait no - its like a meat grinder, you never know what you'll find - no wait. and yada yada yada.

:laugh:

It was FYM that had me in such a bad mood too :scream:

my love for U2 never falters or wavers. However, whenever a new CD is on the horizon, I get a lot more vocal about my devotion and piss off my family and friends. :lol: :yes:

I've never really lost interest in U2's music, but there's so much other good music out there waiting to be discovered that when there isn't any new U2 I tend to put it on the back burner. Lately I've been listening to Pop and Zooropa a lot though.

I admit that my U2 involvement has drastically lessened in the past year... I've come to the point where I no longer dream in blue... however, with the new stuff on the horizon, I'm feeling a definate rejuvenation. I think I'll have to follow through on my U2 obligations Vertigo is a definate awakening.

Angela Harlem said:
Yep. It lost me on ATYCLB but now it is back.

:up:

I have been most excited about this one new song than I was with the entire ATYCLB album. I never stop listening to U2, I go through phases though, I dont think that I have listened to The Unforgettable Fire in ages but I have been playing heaps of Boy lately in the car. I am very excited about this new album and tour....

i wish i could be as good a fan as the people who didnt need to be rejuvenated

:wink:

Never lost interest. I have been waiting for this since I saw U2 for the last time in Slane. But yes ... you can say i have som new love going on. Vertigo did it for me. As I have said before: I was shocked!

Back
Top Bottom