Has Jick been kicked out??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one day , he'll be back
total nonsence why he was banned , yes his posts were a bit rude , but never towards people , he was more like an eccentric critic ,

:wink:

Apparantely he offended lots of people. I think he was just really sarcastic and a bit eccentric, but he rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way it seems...

Also in the Link that Aardvark posted, Sicy goes on to say, "there is no need to explain why, but..." and then goes on to explain.. She also suggests that we contact her or one of the other mods if we have a problem or issue... I emailed Sicy 4 weeks ago asking for help with my Avatar and did not hear a squeak...

I for one will not miss him.

However, that's just my personal opinion.

I stopped responding to his threads about 7-8 months ago.

The last straw for me was when somehow we wound up on the topic of 9-11 and U2 and I felt Jick was being really disrespectful of that tragic day.

Since then I've casually browsed a few threads and it's always the same shit: trying to take down U2 in a thread that claims not to.
And then everyone either jumps on him or defends him.

The whole scene was rather annoying.

IMO.

JOFO said:
I for one will not miss him.

However, that's just my personal opinion.

I stopped responding to his threads about 7-8 months ago.

The last straw for me was when somehow we wound up on the topic of 9-11 and U2 and I felt Jick was being really disrespectful of that tragic day.

Since then I've casually browsed a few threads and it's always the same shit: trying to take down U2 in a thread that claims not to.
And then everyone either jumps on him or defends him.

The whole scene was rather annoying.

IMO.
I respect your opinion but IMO you dont have to read or reply to anyones threads......just dont click on that topic and let other people make up their own mind.Is that so unreasonable?

boystupidboy said:

I respect your opinion but IMO you dont have to read or reply to anyones threads......just dont click on that topic and let other people make up their own mind.Is that so unreasonable?

no, it's not unreasonable.

but then, I didn't ban him; I stopped replying to his stupid threads.
I'm just saying I won't miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom