Has anyone seen Garbage live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
I haven't, but I definately enjoy their studio albums.. what are they like live? do they put on a good show?

One of my good friends saw Garbage at least 3 times during their Version 2.0 Tour in 1998-1999. He loves the band, so his opinion may be bias, but he thought Shirely was the hottest, most charismatic leading lady EVER!

I saw them in support of their first album when they opened for the Pumpkins. I absolutely loved them. I missed them the last time around, but I must see my two favorite bands this time around!!!

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:
Skeek, you little bitch, you never responded to my inquiry thread, and i know you helped Sicy out with it at one time.

wha?
confused.gif

I hate it when I do things that are terribly wrong and I don't know it...

i'm looking for some good U2 mp3s to download you turd (and i mean that in the most loving of ways
biggrin.gif
), and i know you know stuff that i don't know...so lead me in the right path...tell me where to go..where to find the pot at the end of the rainbow so to speak. enlighten me or offer me something you 17 year old piece poo (again just my affection coming through..can't help it).
--much love, brooke

------------------
ME:http://www.geocities.com/brookeyb81/brooke2.html

I saw them live a few years ago when they opened for Alanis. Garbage rocked - Alanis sucked.

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Way back... I think in 95 I saw Garbage play at SOMA in San Diego... myself and a few friends ending up hanging out with the band for about an hour and a half... after one of the most amazing shows id ever seen. Shirley and the guys KICK ARSE!

Advice: never miss a chance to see garbage.

Joel

P.s. *wave* goes out to my 'garbage' convertee girl in'da house.

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I haven't, but I definately enjoy their studio albums.. what are they like live? do they put on a good show?

Skeekie-She's hot and bold.Somewhere between Tori Amos and Gwen St.Late,
D
b

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

I also saw them open for the Pumpkins in 1995. I also thought they were great. I'am looking forward to seeing them 3 more times as an opening act!

Hey Brooke. Maybe if you weren't so anal you would've found www.audiogalaxy.com by yourself. and if you're real smart you might even get it to work properly!

And for live shows you gotta know how to use an ftp program and trundle on over u2bloodredsky.com or qball's server which is pretty cool but the address constantly changes!

Back
Top Bottom