Has anyone seen any bootleg videos from this tour or any other tours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDFan

The Fly
I have the one from Hamilton this year, and it's good. I also have a zootv from Dortmund Germany. Does anyone know of any other vhs's that are good quality.

hmm... I've never owned a video bootleg.

After I finish up some trades which I'm extremely behind on, I'd love to get my hands on some(Milwaukee 5-9-01, Chicago 10-15,10-16, and anything else cool.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

None from this tour but I have from Popmart, Gothenburg, Sweden. It's definatly ok.
I don't have any to compare to but I really like it, better then I expected. Some times someone is passing or it's down on the ground but just for a few seconds and it has great zoom so even if it's from way up and gives a great view of the stage and the audience it still is good 'close ups' as well.

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

http://community.webshots.com/user/misszooropa
Pictures from Copenhagen (shirtless ones), London and Dublin, Slane.

I have a video of U2 playing Rockpalast in Germany in the early 80s, sometime before War came out. It is very good quality, and it's called "In the Beginning."

I really like it. Cheesy graphics, a German introduction, and seeing Edge do some pretty weird dance moves. Well worth the 10 bucks I spent.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

i have a crap copy of popmart from the skydome on 10/26/97. i was there so it's alright for me but the cameraman has no idea what he's doing.

i've heard of a montreal one from the 3rd leg existing which i would be very interested in getting, especially on vcd if possible. if anyone knows of this please send me an email.

------------------
i thought i knew you.

Originally posted by mikal:
hmm... I've never owned a video bootleg.

After I finish up some trades which I'm extremely behind on, I'd love to get my hands on some(Milwaukee 5-9-01, Chicago 10-15,10-16, and anything else cool.

Yes, if anyone out there has a video of the 10/15 Chicago Elevation, please let me-and of course mikal-know!!! (Is dying to have it so she can relive her moment, lol)

I've got two video cds of Elevation shows--3/26 Miami and 5/25 Montreal. I havent watched the whole thing, but they look pretty good. I know that the South Bend show is out there and have heard there is a 11/18 Vegas show as well.

Brian

I have a bootleg of the Elevation tour in the HSBC in Buffalo.

I have both VHS and DVD. Good quality.

Some minor trouble on the dvd.

I have the Elevation Hamilton one, and it's very, very good quality. I'll also be receiving the Elevation Toronto, May 25th video, which is of a lower quality.

The best "quality" ones I have are probably Popmart Las Vegas and JT Syracuse, because they're pro-shot.

I have about 12 or so bootleg videos. My 2 favorite right now are Popmart Chile(pro shot) and the Miami rehearsals video(audience shot from an upper level suite). You will never watch Popmart Mexico City again after watching the Popmart Chile video. Amazing video.

Yes, dammit I want a video of Chicago!!!!
I think my roommate has a video of Notre Dame but has not infomed me of this, even though I'd love to see it, since it was my first show with GA...

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Back
Top Bottom