Has anyone ever had problems with Prop?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
I'm a natural worrier and am just curious... has any ever had a bad experience with Prop? Like getting a completely different city than your first choice, or no tickets at all? Sorry... I have bad ticket history and expect the worse...
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

I want to know the same thing! And how does it work if different shows cost a different amount but you pay the amount of your first choice?

icon14.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

If Ticketmaster is hell, then Propaganda is surely heaven. I have always had tremendous luck getting great seats every time I have used Prop. I got great floor seats for Zoo TV, I got seats right next to the B-stage for Popmart, seats 10 rows up directly on Adam's side for another Popmart show, and GA's for every Elevation show I ordered through Prop. I always got my first choice and the tickets arrived well ahead of the concert date. I know some others on here have had bad luck, but I only have good things to say about Prop's ticket service.

[This message has been edited by ultraviolet_j (edited 09-21-2001).]

i have never had problems with propaganda. they have always provided me with excellent seats. as for the maximum amount of tixs i believe you can only order 2 tixs...period. i usually ordered 2 tixs for one show. and usually i have always checked off the box for the added show if there were any. so i usually get awesome seats and for the elevation tour i recieved GA tixs. different shows do not cost different amounts as far as i know. usually the same price. i hope this helps

I did not receive my Prop. form in the mail until 1 day after the extended deadline, but I think that was the mail carrier's fault.... But I did get this legs form yesterday!!!! WOOOHOO!! I'm going to Austin baby!! Hope this helps some..(with shit eating grin I must add.)

I know of one person (or is he a creature) that may had a bad experience with getting a CD or t-shirt or something.

I have a friend who lost her Prop form and they would not respond to her emails. (Note: Dont lose your form or youre SOL)

I did not get the tix for the cities I asked for, Anaheim & San Diego. They just gave me Anaheim Night One and Anaheim Night 2 but it all worked out because L.A. has a huge U2 fan community and I was able to trade for the show I still needed (San Diego).

My friend that lost her Prop form and many others I know tried to buy tix from Ticketmaster. They never got any.

Propaganda is a blessing regardless of the snafus. Without them, many of us would not be able to see U2. And in addition, we dont have to pay all thos eextra fees, just $5-7 above the ticket which is better than Ticketmaster! If you can even get tix at all...

During the Popmart tour, I got amazing seats, including 2 good ones in Vegas. My prop form for the first leg of Elevation, however, never arrived. They put up an email address for fans in my situation and i was able to print one out and still got a decent seat with it. I was able to get good tix during the public sale too.

----------------------
"After years of waiting,
nothin came."

Radiohead

Hi,

I've been reading this board since the beginning of the year but decided to write instead of just look today!!

I also have a question about prop. I just got my prop order form today ( big sigh of relief!) and my question is this: If I put down that I want Vegas tickets ( since I couldn't get any while on the phone with a ticket agent right at ten! ARGH!!!) Would I indeed go ahead and get the GA's eventhough this will be a show of high demand?

Prop has been great to me.

But I'm a little worried that nobody in Ontario has their forms yet. If they're not here on monday, panic will start to spread.

Back
Top Bottom