Has anyone bought the single today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
I'm going to the music store right now, and I wonder if anyone has bought the single yet. My question is: How many versions are there of the single? I believe I want them all.

Thanks!

I bought it first thing this morning. There are three versions - two CD singles (one with AYGWF, the other with Vertigo Jacknife Lee 10"/Neon Lights) and a DVD single.

Aye, picked 'em all up just now (all 3 for £6) AYGWF sounds just great.

Both CD's & the DVD were delivered this morning...good old Amazon :)

who's gonna rip the dvd? :wink:

only very expensive import singles in brazil :(

Axver could you type here the exactly tracklisting of the DVD-single of "Vertigo" please?? And another question, the version of "Neon lights" is the same that has been around in the last month??

Thank you friend :wink:

www.TodoU2.tk

I bought mine from the Left legged Pineapple (www.left-legged.com). The owner has a load of printed stars on glossy paper.....

vertigo_star.jpg

..so I grabbed a couple when I bought the CDs and DVD :)

I scanned this on the bag so you can see the outline better as my scanner lid is white :rolleyes: :D

This is 100% real size ;)

Last edited:
bonozevolik said:
Axver could you type here the exactly tracklisting of the DVD-single of "Vertigo" please?? And another question, the version of "Neon lights" is the same that has been around in the last month??[/url]

I'm not Axver, but I do know the tracklisting. :)

Here it is:
1. Vertigo (HQ Video, so not the 'official' one)
2. Vertigo (audio with photo gallery)
3. Are You Gonna Wait Forever? (audio, no photo gallery)
4. Vertigo (Jacknife Lee 10") (Lisbon Video, kinda like a home video)

C ya!

Marty

after listening to the mp3 of vertigo even the one I purchased from itunes and burned onto cd, its nice to have the single at last sounding as it SHOULD sound! A lot more clarity to me!

For those of you who have the single...

Is Neon Lights the same as the 4:07 version that's been floating around for a while?

Back
Top Bottom