has anyone actually sniffed a newborn baby's head?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe when Bono is in the USA he watches 'Everybody Loves Raymond'. I remember a scene where Ray's father keeps sniffing a newborns head and says something similar to Bono's line.

It could be a reference to Jesus Christ coming into the world as a child - to bring freedom from sin.

Miracle Drug = Agape Love as opposed to Romantic Love

This album is deeper than most think.

I personally think Bono wrote the line backwards to get the rhyme, rhythm or something right.

Freedom has a scent
Like the top of a new born baby's head.

Maybe FREEDOM is like the top of a new born baby's head. Meaning when the baby enters the world for the first time out of her mother.

Or maybe i'm stretching b/c i've never had the chance to sniff poop, milk and cheerios all at the same time... :)

mdw3935 said:
I don't miss everything else that goes along with newborns: nasty poop, sour milk being spit up, getting up every few hours to feed them, etc....:no:

oohhhhhh do I hear that.
along with being terrified of crib death, waking up constantly to make sure they're still breathing... :crazy:

but there's absolutely nothing in the world like having a downy-headed little one snuggled against your shoulder sound asleep.

quadcaster said:

since when do babys shit with their heads?

and cheerios? wtf how can a baby eat cheerios?

milk......... well it depends which part of their head u smell lol

:laugh:

and StlElevation - thanks for the clarificarion :wink:

I've sniffed a baby's head! As long as the baby has not recently spit up whilst lying down such that it has conjealed anywhere on his/her head, babies' heads are soft and fuzzy and smell like clean blankey and baby shampoo. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom