Has any one noticed.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good piss take heheheee. Thought you were serious for a moment. One's got a great rhythm section and the others got a dead rhythm section.:wink:

I haven't noticed, but I'm really slow and I just only recently noticed similarities between acoustic Stay and Lou Reed's Satellite of Love. So maybe sometime in 10 years the similarities you noticed will hit me.

Yeah, I guess Yahweh's rhythm section is more traditional, more subtle, but in my opinion more effective at serving the song.

In my opinion.

No good having a thumping rhythm section on a song (such as yahweh) that doesn't ask for it.

rjhbonovox said:
Yeah good piss take heheheee. Thought you were serious for a moment. One's got a great rhythm section and the others got a dead rhythm section.:wink:

Mate you haven't liked U2 for years. Given that, why then do you spend so much time on here? Get a life.

beli said:

My guess. Do You Feel Loved has a brilliant rhythm section. Yahweh is crapola. :wink:

Correct but Yahweh isn't crap just nowhere near as good and fresh sounding as DYFL.

roy said:

Mate you haven't liked U2 for years. Given that, why then do you spend so much time on here? Get a life.

Ahhh I like to entertain guys like you on here.:wink:

roy said:

As I said, get a life. You're are a very sad, old, joke.

Hey ganging up on me now. Thanks for that. I like that expression Get A Life cos you need to get a decent musical taste not just a life amigo!:wink:

I was thinking about posting a discussion about this same thing. "Yahweh" is the opposite of "Do You Feel Loved" lyrically.

rjhbonovox said:

I can smell a lock in the distance??? You lost me there?:wink: :wink:

Well... what I meant was if you didn't add your :wink: to diffuse potential fighting and name calling, the thread would most likely end up :lock:

Zootlesque said:

Well... what I meant was if you didn't add your :wink: to diffuse potential fighting and name calling, the thread would most likely end up :lock:

Yeah I like that :wink: its kinda my trademark on here.:wink:

:lol:

rjh!!
I disagree with most things you say matey!!!

But it wouldn't be 'interference' without you and jick!!

keep up the entertainment!!!:wink:

kiwilad said:
:lol:

rjh!!
I disagree with most things you say matey!!!

But it wouldn't be 'interference' without you and jick!!

keep up the entertainment!!!:wink:

Glad to know I am appreciated. To be mentioned in the same sentence as the interference legend that is "Jick", is some achievement.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom