Has a member of the opposite sex pretended to like U2 to get in your pants...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Well?

• Yes... And I loved every second of it.

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Yes... And it annoyed the shit out of me.

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • No... But I'd sure like it if someone tried.

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • No... And I hope no one ever does.

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
One number 3 coming up :flirt:

Probably wouldn't get him anywhere, but it'd be funny...

glenn said:
I would like to have a girl try to get into my pants, I don't care what they do. :wink:
Considering the recent rash of dismemberment stories running through the news services, you might want to rethink that :sad:

As far as the acctual poll question, I would have to go with "No... And I hope no one ever does." To date a girl who would decieve me that they were into U2 and then find out she wasn't.....well, you can't joke around about things U2-related, it's just not crickett.

lauren430 said:
:lmao:

and you already like U2 :sexywink:

that wasn't a no! :hyper:
gettingiton.gif

Canadiens1160 said:
As far as the acctual poll question, I would have to go with "No... And I hope no one ever does." To date a girl who would decieve me that they were into U2 and then find out she wasn't.....well, you can't joke around about things U2-related, it's just not crickett.

:yes:

My exact opinion.

But I hope to meet someone one day who don't mind me logging onto this place once everyday :lol:

But I wouldn't mind if she WAS a fan of course.:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Possibly the best smiley *ever*

ladywithspinninghead said:
OMG! That`s the funniest smilie I`ve ever seen!!!

Aw hell no headache. Now you're impressin' the ladies with my smilies??
tantrum.gif
I should replace those smilies with naughty pictures :macdevil: heh heh :wink:

EDIT: Yea hi... My name is Cleasai and I'm a moron. I just realised that this thread died out couple of days ago. But of course now I can't delete my post :mad:

Last edited:
this is what i have to deal with people... here is an actuall Instant Message from just 2 minutes ago...

name removed to protect the stupid: im addicted to the u2 album , the how do dismantle an atomic bomb one
name removed to protect the stupid: #3 is my favorite song so far

edited to add: two minutes after that she asked if i wanted to go see a movie on friday, to which i said

U desufnoC: nothin' cheesey

to which she... in all seriousness... suggested...

name removed to protect the stupid: hmmm what about the pacifier with vin diesel?

exactly what part of "nothing cheesey" was not understood people? Arghhh

Last edited:
i've now been text messaged by the wackadoo to tell me that she's listening to how to dismantle an atomic bomb right now, track #3...

why do i have to deal with this?

i'm dying for her to tell me that it's so romantic so that i can spring the fact that it was written about the b-man's dad dying and make her feel bad.

I'm pretty sure any girl in my school would die before pretending to like U2, and would kill their own mother and THEN die before doing anything to get involved with me.

SpaceBoy said:
I'm pretty sure any girl in my school would die before pretending to like U2, and would kill their own mother and THEN die before doing anything to get involved with me.

:lol::laugh::p

Sounds like a pretty Anti-U2 School to me...perhaps this is your opportunity to take up the gauntlet and convert the masses?

Or maybe you could just :reject:?

Back
Top Bottom