*has a feeling she's been an idiot again*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BabyGrace

Refugee
my dearest Propaganda promises me that I will get 4 issues no matter how long it takes but my subscription still runs out after a year, doesn't it?

I don't know whether to cry or scream or maybe destroy my computer. now that sounds like a nice idea..

seriously, if I sunscibed last Sept. 20 and didn't renew, I'm not getting tickets am I ?

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

I think you're ok. If you haven't received 4 issues then your subscription isn't finished. You paid for 4 issues.
smile.gif

Keep the faith!

P.S. You should e-mail Prop and ask them.

[This message has been edited by LuvLady (edited 09-15-2001).]

They don't make you renew every year. That would just be silly since the issues come out usually once a year or so, your subscription should last you a good three years.

meaning I can get tix thru them? I could care less about the magazine right now

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

If they have you down as being a subcriber then you should get an application form for tickets in the mail.
smile.gif

But don't count on it so if you don't hear anything from them in the next week then I'd get your tickets somewhere else eg. sfx

I subscribed like..... in March or some shit, have recieved only one issue since last christmas.... I am nervous.

frown.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Me too. I've only got one issue in AGES.... but I don't think they have them very often. I checked the Prop website about a week ago and they said the current issue was the Winter 2000 one.
They need to get their act together I reckon, what's the point in paying to subscribe when they don't give any current info. The last issue was before the tour even started for god sake. Anyway, that was my rant!!
I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
smile.gif

I think that the issues come out whenever there is time. Nobody knows when an issue comes out, at my house, it's always a suprise when one comes. On your 4th issue, they'll send you a renewal something.

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I subscribed like..... in March or some shit, have recieved only one issue since last christmas.... I am nervous.

frown.gif

I've been a subscriber for a while. Do NOT worry.

Propaganda, in the olden days, would have about 4 issues a year. But times have changed and these days, often the latest U2 news is on the 'net long before Propaganda has a chance to print it. Therefore, Propaganda had to change to keep up with the times - and they are doing a good job at it. They've changed their formats a few times (eventually getting a nice one) and are giving away items (the famous "Melon" and the more recent "Hasta La Vista" CDs). However, the price they are paying is less frequent issues. In general, there seem to be about two per year.

Bottom line: Your subscription is good for four issues - however long it takes for Propaganda to get to you. So if you subscribed last year, you are fine. Trust me on this.

When your subscription runs out, they will send you a note in your fourth issue stating that this is your last issue under your current subscription. At that time, you can renew.

Back
Top Bottom