Harry Potter is a u2 fan!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi oliveu2cm,
I'm at work at the moment and my magazine is at home but when I get home I'll post it for you.

Alright olive...here it is though it isn't the most recent issue. It is actually from the November issue of Q magazine.

TourBus Reading...What rock stars take into the smallest room.

Adam Clayton (u2)

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
JK Rowling

"It's the latest one-the big fat one-and it's taking me ages to read. It's just perfect for reading at the end of the night in some godforsaken hotel somewhere- two or three pages and you're fast asleep. I brought all of the Harry Potter books with me because I know I can lose the ability to read when I'm touring. I just found they were great to actually pick up instead of flicking on the TV at two o'clock in the morining."

Originally posted by babble:
Alright olive...here it is though it isn't the most recent issue. It is actually from the November issue of Q magazine.

TourBus Reading...What rock stars take into the smallest room.

Adam Clayton (u2)

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
JK Rowling

"It's the latest one-the big fat one-and it's taking me ages to read. It's just perfect for reading at the end of the night in some godforsaken hotel somewhere- two or three pages and you're fast asleep. I brought all of the Harry Potter books with me because I know I can lose the ability to read when I'm touring. I just found they were great to actually pick up instead of flicking on the TV at two o'clock in the morining."

awwwwwww thanks so much babble!!!
smile.gif
yay!!

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Devotion And some appreciation
Little heavy rotation Looks good on me

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Cool! Did you know that Adam Clayton likes the Harry Potter books? I just read this in the recent Q magazine and they had a little snippet where he is talking about reading the fourth novel right now and how he prefers reading it on tour than turning on the t.v. when he gets a chance to relax in his hotel room.

Originally posted by babble:
Cool! Did you know that Adam Clayton likes the Harry Potter books? I just read this in the recent Q magazine and they had a little snippet where he is talking about reading the fourth novel right now and how he prefers reading it on tour than turning on the t.v. when he gets a chance to relax in his hotel room.

ahh this is so cool- two of my favorite things, Harry Potter & Adam Clayton!
wink.gif
Any chance you have that mag and exact quote? I'd love to get it (for my webpage quotes) thanx soo much if you can!!
smile.gif

------------------
Bono: There is a bit of my guitar playing, but honestly it's sad.
Larry: It is. But Bono looks great with it.

Devotion And some appreciation
Little heavy rotation Looks good on me

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom