Hardcore fans who say newer albums suck...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
melon said:
I don't know why people give these troll threads the time of day.

Melon

Exactly. Technically, the opening post is an inflammatory post intended to get a rise out of people.....and potentially should be closed. :shrug:

phone-smile-soft300.jpg

I just called to say I love ewe...all of ewe. :heart:

This message is brought to you by AOD, official Interference independent representative, 2006. All rights reserved.

Lemonfix said:

God, Orson Welles really let himself go towards the end.

There, I've now officially killed this thread.

Well...he certainly wasn't a sheepish writer, and would most likely approve of such vibrant, free-flowing discussion. :nerd:

Utoo said:

Exactly. Technically, the opening post is an inflammatory post intended to get a rise out of people.....and potentially should be closed. :shrug:

Oddly enough it's raised less ire than many "normal" subjects here, so I imagine the mods are thinking "good, let them stay occupied with that thread for a while." :wink:

kingofsorrow said:
FUCK YOU!
THINGS SUCH AS THIS AREN'T TOLERATED! especially not twice. no matter how big or small a font size you use.

anyway...this thread has gotten out of hand. plus, as it's been mentioned, the original post is inflammatory and thus should be closed anyway. sorry, i don't think anyone's in any sort of position to say who's a true fan and who isn't.

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom