HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
Hello Kiddies!! Still in chicago and it's really not that cold...Honest! To me it feels like when Florida has real winters and it gets cold. thought i'd be a frozen POPcicle by now lol. Anywho. Just wanted to wish each and every one of my buds in the chat a Happy New Years and if u made any of those resolutions then just break them!! I always make a resolution NOT to make one. Easy but the others are always broken lol unless it's to be a better U2 nut then keep that. Alrighty. Behave. Stay Safe and Keep an eye out on each other on this crazy nite!! Love you all!! *Huggelz*
LATERS!!
-Jem-

Happy New Year everyone. Hope you have a safe time if you plan to party and ring in the New Year!
smile.gif

I wont be drinking and i'll probably be home, so...fat chance of anything dangerous - or exciting - happening to me!
biggrin.gif

Unless one of those bozos starts shoooting guns in the air which they are known to do around here, stupid idiots.
mad.gif

Have a healthy, happy, and safe U2002 everyone!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom