Happy Chinese New Year - I have a present for people who want it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
It's not the best of ideas but I came up with it on the spur of the moment. I'd like to send a personal postcard to anyone who

- trusts me with their address
- has had enough of e-mails and e-cards
- collects stamps and would like one from Malaysia

If I have the time, I'd make the postcards myself. That is, if I can handle the number of people who want them. Don't expect too much from me, is all.

My way of saying Happy New Year and Happy Chinese New Year (which is in Feb). Email me at quo_vadis@graffiti.net with your smail addies.

foray

foray thats awfully ultra-kind of you.

but since i know so much about malaysia and what not, i really cant see myself benefiting from it, so i will decline your generous offer.

toodle-ooooh.

------------------
-death bear

*BUMP!!!!

come on people, its not like shes going to send you anthrax, herpies symplex 1 or 2, asthma, or syphilis!!!

shes being kind, now give her your personal information NOW!

------------------
-death bear

I will soon email you my address. I will be gone for a few days so when I get back I will email you.

My son collects stamps, so a Malaysian stamp would be a very nice addition to his little collection.

Thanks Foray.
smile.gif

thats really cool foray thanks! im sending you an email
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Why is it so ironic furby???? you gonna send some anthrax after all???
mad.gif

jk
biggrin.gif

Id love to accept your very kind offer, but would feel it is without purpose (as I dont know anything about the culture), and a waste of your time (to make them, post them etc) and stamps. I know that you would be wishing everyone a happy new year anyways, you are very kind furby.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
you gonna send some anthrax after all???
mad.gif
B]

this board, and more specifically you, are now under investigation by 19 different national law enforcement agencies.

------------------
itsyourworldyoucanchangeit

foray thats so kind of you, but im going to decline for the same reasons as angie. I hope you do have an absolutely wonderful Chinese new years as you really deserve it. spend the time on one of your cool pieces instead
smile.gif

I'm going to accept! On the grounds that...I love getting mail from foreign places and besides...Malaysia was my next door neighbor once upon a time.
biggrin.gif

Thank you foray!
smile.gif

-sula

2002AD is The Year of the Horse...cool. Christmas Island publishes very nice stamps too. I loved their Year of the Dragon one.
I bought and old Rolling Stone mag yesterday (U2 content) It had an article about a proposed Elvis Presley stamp in the USA. It claimed a person must be dead for 10 years before they can be published on a stamp. Hadn't heard that before, maybe just in the USA?

Okay guys, I got your emails. Have started working on them... I'm basically sending you my doodles; nothing polished, hope you don't mind hehe
smile.gif

foray

Back
Top Bottom