HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFFIE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
ok everyone sing along! Happy Birthday To Raffie....happy birthday to raffie...happy birthday to raffie...Happy....Birthday....tooooo....Raafffiiieeee!! AND MANY MOOOORRREEEE! Woo-Hoo !! Alright now lets celebrate! YAY!! Another member of our wonderful U2 family has hit that special day where if rules could be applied they would rule for the day! Oh well. This is our chat home so I say since we all love Raffie we let him rule for the day! wait.. he's an op...he does that everyday! lol WE LOVE YA RAFFIE!! Enjoy your day luv!! *SENDS LOTS OF BDAY HUGS AND KISSES TO THE BDAY MAN!*
ok i'm done.
LATERS!!
-Jem-

For he's a jolly good fellow...indeed.
All the best for all the rest raf,
Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAFFIE!!

Unwrap your present. :-?

Its a case of tequila.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday Raf! Have a great day and here's to many more birthdays to come!

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

Thank you Jem, thanks to you all, you are really very kind.
*hugs you all*

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Happy Birthday! Hope it is filled with lots love, fun and pressies!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

* Jumps out of Raffies cake, wearing a gold lame` bikini....and spanks Raffles!!!*
Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Happy Birthday, you hot Op tamale!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Happy birthday, Raffie!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Happy B-Day Raffie! Hope you have a great day!

------------------
Me3

Thanks again to everyone, by the way I came home at 3 am, after my cousins kidnaped me at 11 pm, so please don't make too much noice.
wink.gif

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Happy Birthday, raffie baby!!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom