Happy Birthday Foxxern!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
It's Foxxern's birthday today.
Foxxern is cool.
So let the mad party ensue.

Happy Birthday Yajur,

not only are you cool but you have stunning musical taste
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Well thanks guys. Alas, the physical celebrating will have to take a back seat to all my homework. But I can spend at least a few minutes in here.

Ah, the big 2-0. But where to go from here? Perhaps some enlightened ones can guide the way for me.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Perhaps some enlightened ones can guide the way for me.
par-ty
biggrin.gif

congrats
smile.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Ah, the big 2-0. But where to go from here? Perhaps some enlightened ones can guide the way for me.

Next year is the big 2-0 for me...not sure how I'm gonna handle it. *lol*

Happy Birthday!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Ooooh, champagne. Anyone willing to buy a bottle, as I'm not legally able to for another year?

In other news, to celebrate my maturity, I've decided to blow off my homework and go see Monsters Inc. Oh how I'll suffer come test time.

Thanks again to all the well-wishers.

------------------

In other news, to celebrate my maturity, I've decided to blow off my homework and go see Monsters Inc. Oh how I'll suffer come test time.

Hey, that's what Sundays are for...homework!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Happy Birthday Foxxern!!!
As I said elsewhere recently, you are definitely one of the original and most respected Interlanders.
Thanks for all your contributions around here for so long now.

Happy Birthday matey!

smile.gif

Manda xx

Happy Birthday Foxxern!!
smile.gif

Be sure to tell us what you thought of Monsters Inc., I want to see that one too.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Plan for a big celebration next year...you will have true freedom to go into a bar and drink. I'll be sure to have a guinness waiting for you. So theres LOTS to look forward to, lol.

Happy b-day!!

Yeah, can't wait for the BIG celebration next year. That'll be a hoot, assuming I can remember any of it the next morning. Better start figuring out the perfect way to get completely wasted.

As for Monsters Inc, I thought it was pretty good. More a movie for the kids, and usually not as good as Toy Story, but the animation was leaps and bounds over any other movies. Billy Crystal's character was hilarious, and I liked all the other characters too. I'd recommend it, especially if you have kids.

------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Have a great day!!!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Happy Birthday dude! Hope you got some killer DVD's for your big day,of course I know the one you are looking forward to! Roll on the 26th Nov!
I will try to catch you on AOL sometime!
smile.gif

I was out of town for two days, just got home...it seems that I lost Foxxern's party
wink.gif

Anyway, Feliz Anivers?rio Foxxern, Happy Birthday
smile.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Back
Top Bottom