*HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOLLOWER*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spanisheyes

Forum Moderator, The Goal Is Soul
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, and Berlin
Our resident Brazilian and U2 fanatic is vacationing right now on the exotic beaches of Brazil. But I know you will want to join me in wishing her not only a beautiful birthday wish, but many more to come to a woman who has brought a lot of dignity and happiness to the forum.

So, wherever you are this day my friend, Happy Birthday! and may all your dreams come true. We love you and are thankful for your U2 addiction, it has been a welcome to my own life and the U2 community known as Interference.

By the way, Maria will be gone for another few weeks, but I will email her this link so that she gets all of our well wishes...let the celebration begin!

Chris

[This message has been edited by spanisheyes (edited 01-31-2002).]

Best Wishes Follower!! Hope that you have a great one, and that you are enjoying your vacation!!

The boys are getting ready to make you a cake
iBD570A36-B145-4378-9BF0-886B33B29086.jpg

Happy Birthday

011120r2-35crp-u2.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

@}->---
a whole bunch of them 2 U.
PS: they are your favourite colour, the most fragrant I could find.

Yayyy! Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have a great time!
I'm currently living with someone originally from Brasil. Shes moving back there in March.
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Happy Birthday follower! Hope you are having a great vacation!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest ladies of interference.
smile.gif

Hope your day is wonderful and that maybe this year will bring Elevation to your front door.

-sula

The pic is gorgeous, NicaMom!!!
icon35.gif

Happy birthday!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 02-01-2002).]

happy birthday follower! :D

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Anivers?rio Feliz Maria Teresa!!

I found this for you - I know it is your favourite:

bonoingreen.art

Peace, and hope you enjoyed your restful beach holiday.

Crzy

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Happy Birthday sweetie! Best wishes!

------------------
*Have you come here for forgiveness? Have you come to raise the dead? Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?*

Thank you all, muito obrigada a todos voc?s, you?re so lovely! Yes, I?m older and tanned, really tanned this time, LOL. I didn?t find a tanned smilie though
wink.gif

People, you must come to visit our beaches one day, specially the ones I went to this time, in the island of Santa Catarina, the city of Florian?polis, I highly recomend it, some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.

Now I?m back home, just arrived, and I have tons of emails to be read and answered, in portuguese and english. Gee, it?s so weird reading and writing in english again, after a 3 weeks break, LOL, I feel kinda rusty
wink.gif

I?m listening the Superbowl performance right now, thanks Chris for direct me to the mp3 files, the MLK/Streets one is awesome! I can?t wait to see the video, a friend of mine here got me a copy. And I can?t wait to see the Grammy night as well, it?s next Feb 27th, right?

I missed you all. Once again, thanks for your kind words and birthday gifts, LOL.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom