Happy Birthday ADAM CLAYTON..a toast to you too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
" what shall I call them? The four graces of the Dublin musical world.
Let us toast them all four together.
Let us drink to their health, wealth, long life, happiness and prosperity.
May they long continue to hold their proud and self-won position that they hold in their profession.
And the positon of honour and affection which they hold in our hearts."
Slainte.

My world would not have been quite so joyful without you, your afghan coat and your wonderful bottom end. Thanks man, from an Aussie U2 fan. PA

PS: I couldn't wait!! It's been March 13 2002 for 8 hours in Australia already
smile.gif

+ episode 4 of Whisper to a Scream tonight. It's a beautiful day. I hope yours is too.
Health and Harmony 2 U and yours..always.

you used the larry mullen icon, but i'll forgive u since your toast was beautiful.

yay adam! i've got 8 more hours to wait!

------------------
"I didn't have the same shirt on, and there weren't enough girls around, not enough love."
-Larry, when asked why he never stood up and cheered at the Superbowl like in the Stuck video

* U2 Take Me Higher *
The Macphisto Society

Happy Birthday, Lord Clayton!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

I know the restraining order doesn't allow me to congratulate you in person, so I'll have to do it here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM !!!!!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Happy Early Birthday to Mr. Adam Clayton.

011109r1-19crp-u2.jpg

Sexiest voice on the planet and a man whose instrument holds mysterious powers over women-folk (and Salome-folk
wink.gif
)

What everyone else said.
biggrin.gif

BTW, this is the first time I've ever used the Adam icon. Em..

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Bono may think he's more charismatic than you, Larry may think he's more cooler than you,The Edge may think that he's more talented than you
wink.gif
, KEEP THEM THINKING and have a great PARTY.

Happy B'day!

------------------
In this Ozland

To the coolest member of the band and to one of the sexiest bass players I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!! One of the reasons I think that you and you alone hold mysterious powers over us ladie's clothing is 'coz of that bass!! God blessed you with a great talent and every concert that a female can feel the rythm of your instrument flow through their entire body...that's magic!!
Thank You so much for being the bassist of U2. As tradition holds..today is your day adam so u get to rule over the rest of the band!!! Enjoy this special day and remember all U2 fans will be celebrating with you in their own special way.
LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!
ok i'm doe
wink.gif

LOVE YA ADAM!!! *bows down b4 the all mighty Bass God of U2*

Adam--be still my beating heart.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 03-13-2002).]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM BABY!!! I'LL KEEP THE BED WARM FOR YA
wink.gif

------------------
"life should be fragrant; rooftop to the basement". Peace, U2 lovers ...from AdamGrrl

Back
Top Bottom