Hands that built America (soundtrack version)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I had heard this song on tv one day while watching a special on Gangs of New York and thought it sounded different than the Best of 90's album version. www.u2log.com now has some info that there is a different soundtrack version. Anyone have this online or know of it? Sorry if this is old news, I just hadnt seen anything about this.

Hello,

You can find it on the soundtrack album of Gangs Of New York. I don't know if it's out yet in the whole world. It certainly is in the USA, but I haven't seen it in the Netherlands. You can find it on Amazon.com. That song (version) is also rumoured to be released on single on February 17.

C ya!

Marty

Yeah, I had gathered that much from reading u2log.com. I was just wondering if the soundtrack version was online anywhere, or anyone had it.

Ok, I just found the answer to my own question on the "pick a hand (hands that built america)" thread in here. Others know about it, and it looks like I found a place to download it.

Yeah, I got it off of Sicy's ftp site too. God bless all the people who go out of their way to make places for fans to get concerts and rare songs.

Back
Top Bottom