Hall Of Fame Induction............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
I was wondering if anybody is going to the induction in New York March 14th and is there a way to get tickets for this??

I wish I was! But these functions are notoriously hard to get into as a layperson if you are not a paying member of the RNRHOF or RNRHOF Foundation. There's probably some overpriced tix available on eBay though. :(

Atu2 is saying that you can watch the presentation (thats taking place at the Waldorf Astoria in New York) from the RRHF, tickets are about 10 bucks I think.

girlwcrimsonnls said:
Atu2 is saying that you can watch the presentation (thats taking place at the Waldorf Astoria in New York) from the RRHF, tickets are about 10 bucks I think.

That is in Chicago. I want to know if we can purchase tickets, I will check ebay though..

how much of the induction will be shown on regular tv? i want to see all the u2 performances if possible as i'm sure you all do.

VH1 usually shows the ceremony and will no doubt show the U2 performances on the telecast. I doubt I'd pay money to fly to Cleveland simply to watch it all go down on a big screen.

The path from the interstate to the RNRHOF is a scary one, at least when I was there.(dirty backstreets, crackheads, bums, etc.) No hotels anywhere near either. But I don't have any money and my kids are in school so I will not be going anyway :grumpy:

Any word on who's inducting them yet?

U2Kitten said:
The path from the interstate to the RNRHOF is a scary one, at least when I was there.(dirty backstreets, crackheads, bums, etc.) No hotels anywhere near either. But I don't have any money and my kids are in school so I will not be going anyway :grumpy:

Any word on who's inducting them yet?

Actually, I went to the RNRHOF for the U2 exhibit and stayed at a very nice hotel that was 3 or 4 blocks away. It seemed like a typical downtown to me.

Unfortunately, the VH1 broadcast is basically 60 minutes (much shorter when you include commercials) that usually covers all of the artists being inducted.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

Actually, I went to the RNRHOF for the U2 exhibit and stayed at a very nice hotel that was 3 or 4 blocks away. It seemed like a typical downtown to me.

The Holiday Inn :up: I took the hotel shuttle the first time I went to the RRHOF, not realizing it was just a few blocks away. I walked it twice after that it seemed pretty safe.

Back
Top Bottom