Haha - DMB Board has "The Official F*** U2 Thread"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DMB is a very good band, considering the crap out there. Just like U2 was a very good band in the 80s when there was a lot of crap out there. U2 has continued to be great, DMB has started out, and theyre good, not exceptional, but I hold nothing against them. U2 is still my favorite band, based on variety, content of music, Edge's guitar playing, and so on... These DMB fans are ignorant and immature. But I mean show some respect, comments about bono being a fag, laughing at his nickname - which is all it is, a nickname, not his real name like some of them seem to think... Bono is highly religious AND married, but of course hes a fag because hed cheat on ali with lots of other men, that makes SOOOO much sense *thumbs up*... Thats all I have to say, theres so much bullshit there that I would pretty much have to write a fucking 500 page manuscript to respond to the widespread idiocy... It can best be concluded by saying 2 simple words, Grow Up. Nothing better than a bunch of 14-20 year old fans, hormones raging, grown up in a time where rap is the popular form of music. Hell, Id be pro DMB if I didnt have U2 and I had to put up with songs about money, sex, and guns 24/7.

<~~ Has just wasted 10 minutes of my life justifying my opinion for no particular reason

<~~ Sure as hell doesnt have to explain myself to ignorant morons

<~~ Ignorant morons does not mean fellow interferencers

Originally posted by Flying FuManchu:

OH MY GOD!!! This is the funniest post! Have you not been reading this U2 board? LOL! There is the same venom throughout this board for other artists outside the U2 spectrum of things.

OH MY GOD! Since mine is the funniest post, this is the second most funniest post. Duh! LOL! Must you state the obvious? (Three times no less with nary a reply...until me.)

Originally posted by Sicy:
This just shows how mature us U2 fans are. I dont think any of us would ever spew crap like that about a decent band.. DMB, even though I dont care for them. How can anyone say that ATYCLB sucks.. an album that has won countless grammys?? They're just bitter.

There seems to be soo many immature people out there on other boards that dont know what the hell they're talking about and just spit whatever comes out of their mouth without listening to any reasoning whatsoever.

Originally posted by MSU2mike:
LMAO

You're kidding, right?

I was thinking the exact same thing as you, Mike.

------------------
Rock 'N Roll is the sound of revenge.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I actually feel bad that I don't like them. lol. I will give them their props for being good musicians tho. I think it's Dave's voice that just rubs me the wrong way and prevents me from enjoying them at all.

That is EXACTLY how I feel about them! Couldn't have said it better myself.

358601.jpg

D'oh and he looks like a gimp.

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 02-28-2002).]

Originally posted by thingstomake:
OH MY GOD! Since mine is the funniest post, this is the second most funniest post. Duh! LOL! Must you state the obvious? (Three times no less with nary a reply...until me.)

"Am I bugging you? Didn't mean to bug ya. OK Edge, play the blues..."

------------------
~ "You can't resist her. She's in your bones. She is your marrow and your ride home. You can't avoid her. She's in the air; in between molecules of oxygen and carbon dioxide." ~ RC

Back
Top Bottom