Guitar Hero: U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MaxFisher

War Child
When are we gonna see some U2 songs for Guitar Hero / Rock Band.

If they can make Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, let's see a U2 edition! :rockon:

Personally I would be excited if one did come out, I searched it a couple of days back and I think its a real possibility, the only thing that bothered me was the negative feedback with all those idiots saying stuff like "Aww, guitar heros ruined" :mad:and "Aww, Bonos an idiot bla bla bla" :mad:

But if there is a U2 guitar hero :hyper::drool:

that would be amazing.. i'm a huge guitar hero fan, but not a fan of aerosmith so i haven't bought the aerosmith edition yet :(

Now that Guitar Hero 4 is introducing both drums and vocals like Rock Band has, I think U2 being in the game would work well. They're much better suited to a full band experience than just guitar.

Everytime i listen to Party Girl (Red Rocks) and Bono calls Edge Guitar Hero I want a U2 song more badly...Rock Band of course.

Maybe a song in the new full-band guitar hero or rockband. Edge's work isn't really filled with enough solos and impressive riff-work to be put into just a guitar game.

The tracklist for Rock Band 2 has already been revealed and U2 hasn't been included :( But hopefully maybe as downloadable content soon...

IGN: E3 2008: Rock Band 2 Complete Track List Revealed

I'd prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero.

Do you know when this will be out for PS2?

White Wedding is gonna be aweome! Back in the 80's we used to put White Wedding on and play Asteroids for hours... it was great :lol:

Back
Top Bottom