guess what song I heard on the radio today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenStar

Refugee
guess
give up? okay
in a little while
yep thats right, is it a new release or something?

------------------
He who stands atop the highest pyramid of skulls can see the farthest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://all.at/bag <--friends site

I think were a few other people who post that have mentioned hearing it on the radio. It's cool that some radio stations are playing it, but I don't think it's an official release.

Originally posted by RavenStar:
guess
give up? okay
in a little while
yep thats right, is it a new release or something?

I've been hearing that one a lot lately. Also, Kite has been getting played and I heard Wild Honey yesterday (and squealed rather loudly in a crowded store). Are the programmers just playing the whole album now?

i've heard in a little while on the radio too, but not too recently. since i hardly listen to the cd, i didn't recognize what song it was at first.
redface.gif

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes:
i've heard in a little while on the radio too, but not too recently. since i hardly listen to the cd, i didn't recognize what song it was at first.
redface.gif

I dont get that at all............

I dont like that song much but i can easily distinguish it all, I just dont get it.

I love that song!!! I've heard it only on one station here in Seattle. I wish they'd release it as a single, make a video, and blast the song all over the radio....I get a little excited when talking about it
wink.gif

Yes, I will admit IALW has a special place in my heart as well. I heard it in a restaraunt one time with my girlfriend (who knows I love the song) on our 4 month anniversary and I just got all confused and happy, I was like "What? They're not supposed to play this song on the radio!"

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Yes, I will admit IALW has a special place in my heart as well. I heard it in a restaraunt one time with my girlfriend (who knows I love the song) on our 4 month anniversary and I just got all confused and happy, I was like "What? They're not supposed to play this song on the radio!"

Please tell me that you didn't go out to eat on your 4th month anniversary. As anyone who is familiar with the English language, anniversary usually entails the celebration of a yearly occurance. I'd much rather you say, "I just celebrated my 1/3 anniversary."

Crazy Canadians....

CK

i love in a little while, but i don't think it'll be a single. i even heard "ultraviolet" and "babyface" on the radio, but it's not a single. i think the music director loved that song & played it

i love in a little while, but i don't think it'll be a single. i even heard "ultraviolet" and "babyface" on the radio. i think the music director loved that songs & played them so ppl could listen to cool songs haha

I was walking by Einstein Brothers Bagels (or whatever that place is called) a couple of weeks ago, and they were blasting "Wild Honey" on the speakers. It made me want to go in and buy bagels.

I've heard IALW with some regularity on a couple of Boston stations. What shocked me yesterday was hearing "The Unforgettable Fire" on the radio, and on WAAF to boot. (Bostonians will know this is not a particulary U2 friendly station)

I didnt/dont tink theyd be releasin any more from that album....its too long...........

besides what else off that album can u release that would be a hit?

(if u know what I mean, I certainly dont mean to sound cruel - its a thought)

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom