GUESS WHAT I'VE GOT!!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
HEY GANG!!!1!

I have 3333+1 posts. And NOBODY CARES!!!
Posts to announce the number of posts you have are stupid. Flame me, agree with me, whatever, it's still dumb. No one really cares how many you have because someone always has more, unless you're SkeeK but the rest of us have lives.
tongue.gif

------------------
This post brought to you by: Salsa "The #1 condiment in America"

AIM: JuanSwallow

nah, we all have lives... whether or not it is held within this forum or beyond is the question!
biggrin.gif

p.s. I'll give you a thumbs up for this announcement. I don't give thumbs up to just anybody, you should be proud.

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

johnny swallow,
u have over 3,000 post on interference. that's a bad sign....u need to get out of the house more often
smile.gif

------------------
"Emancipate urself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds" -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Originally posted by PopDreamBeliever:
johnny swallow,
u have over 3,000 post on interference. that's a bad sign....u need to get out of the house more often
smile.gif

yeah, and you need to get IN to the house more often!
wink.gif

Buzz off, Razorback.

I had a party when I reached 1,000, and it was a lot of fun; all of the cool interferencers were there (notice you weren't invited?).

~U2Alabama

Yeah the sad thing is how Sicy is going to overtake all of us in quanity of posts, and she's only been her for like half the time we all have.

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

ill gladly post more gaffs with cutlas, as long as your swallow boy doesnt copy me. or you for that matter. i dont mind you saying cut the kids in half or fries, in fact i like it. but when it comes to gaffs, follies and boners, thats MY specialyty! :p

------------------
-death bear

Yes sir bear. Please dont be mad at me.

frown.gif

------------------
Bear witness.

reading the title of this thread, for a minute I thought you were going to announce you got VD or Herpes! lol

Hmmm seems the Goddess has turned into the Smiley Slut! Just joking Sici! couldn't resist that one! Feel free to demean my manhood or something!
smile.gif

Now if you were to combine the total posts of Sicilian Goddess and Deathbear's Fly Girl (whoever that might be
wink.gif
), they actually outnumber Skeek already.
Uh oh.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Yes, I also would have been delighted to read that you've gotten the clap.
tongue.gif

------------------
outta my brain on the 5:15

Originally posted by Hewson:
Now if you were to combine the total posts of Sicilian Goddess and Deathbear's Fly Girl (whoever that might be
wink.gif
), they actually outnumber Skeek already.
Uh oh.

Oh my heavens.... for some reason I have not even thought about that.

** buries her computer in the ground.

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Swallow...I thought you were going to say syphilis.

Thank goodness you didn't
eek.gif

3000+ posts...nice one buddy.

------------------
To use the old hippy saying, it ain't where you're from, it's where you're at. And right now. If you're listening to this CD, you're already watching the sunset in your mind, feeling the heat on your skin and whilling away the hours. Simply chilled. Best way to keep it, really. -Matthew Kershaw - Ibiza Sunset.

im starting to believe i might be right up there too... :S

my absense is long overdue.

------------------
-death bear

Back
Top Bottom