Guess the U2 song via MS Paint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be even more fun with all bands, not just U2. I'm trying to find some I can make silly pictures out of.

u2game8.jpg

It might be worth making a rare trip into the realm of Windows to make one of these... maybe later today...

Sunday Bloody Sunday?

This is the first time I've ventured into EYKIW since the album came out, and this is a great thread! Good job, Sicy!

Congrats! And by congrats, I mean congrats in regards to your gathering the brute courage in deciding on venturing out to this wilderness, this unpredictable frontier. No, I'm afraid your guess is wrong. But sure, have another shot.

Do you think the enemy gave mercy to the guy whose hand is in the bottom right corner? Also did you notice how that wrist has a watch on it? And that watches are used to keep track of time, and that moments are a rough description of a short time in which something may happen, i.e. surrendering? I may or may not be helping you here.

It's nice. Ok here's mine, I clearly can't draw with a mouse. :wink:

painthread.jpg

It's easy, but bonus points are awarded for the person recognising the style of the two guys. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom