Guess my middle name.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
I'll give the winner a paradiddle.

------------------
This post brought to you by: MTV "It's only cool if it's profitable."

AIM: JuanSwallow

LOL... all I can think of is U2 on the Chris Evan's Breakfast show with the
"paradiddling"

No one can ever guess my middle name
biggrin.gif

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

Johnny "WILL" Swallow

Monkey's don't swallow, they lick.

------------------
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees,
swinging through the trees.

I'm having big worries about this whole deal. Zwan? I mean that is reason enough to worry about what is going on in that crome dome of Billy's. I am really happy that Jimmy and Billy are still together, because to be honest I doubt that Jimmy would do anything very challenging unless he had someone like Billy to push him. I don't ever want Jimmy to just fade away and put out half-assed contemporary pop-jazz albums, as great as those would be they would be a waste of his talent. But I would really love to see him form a jazz band with musicians of his caliber. That would make me giddy with joy.

where is your faith in Billy? c'mon...

ever listen to his acoustic demos? he's still got jimmy to help bring life to his music, I think he just wants to keep a low profile for awhile, but then I'd be making assumptions about what's inside billy's mind and that's probably not a good idea, still... can't wait (jazz schmazz, just rock)

I meant MY middle name retards, not my handle's middle name. The letter it starts with has been mentioned twice already.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
where is your faith in Billy? c'mon...

I have faith in his music, but not as much in his 'artistic vision'. This idea of turning 'Glass...' into a cartoon and all is pretty dumb. And I didn't mean that I think Zwan will be a pop-jazz band, I mean that if Jimmy was not involved with Billy in a project I could see him forming his own Jazz band, and release albums that are uninspired. But if Jimmy was in a jazz band with musicians that are on his level of skill/experience, that would be amazing.

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

------------------
Name guessing games are not people too. ?

Back
Top Bottom