Greety

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey, I'm right here, just found this thread.

Beli, thanks for helping, I know I haven't been around the other place :reject: there seems just not to be enough time , ah well, I'll get there one of these days. Marty left for NY already eh?

Soul waits, hi, I've sent you an e-mail when you asked me to (don't remember the thread it was in)?

So I assume you didn't get it??

My addy is greetie@gmail.com
I'll try to find out where my mail went to :confused:

:confused: I did? I can't remember that I specified that. Can I even PM when I'm not a premium member?

Either way, I don't mind getting email :)
I didn't get your email, Greety, the email address you listed is correct. Bastards.

:wink:

I send the mail again. I'm sure I used the correct addy. I have to go soon but let me know here if you on't receive it ok? i will check this thread regularly ;)

eh, no you can't send pm but you can receive them if you change that option in your profile

Go to you user cp, your profile, than chose edit options and click yes to Enable Private Messaging?

Last edited:
I just checked the control panel, receiving PMS's was already clicked "yes" so that should work...
I'll keep an eye out for your email.

I've send this mail several times via gmail to no avail.

So finally I've used outlook, hope this will work;

I don't understand it at all? what the hell is going on :huh:

If you still haven't received anything when you get back here, you might wanna try sending me a mail at the above addy,ok?

Back
Top Bottom