GRAMMYS-POST ALL COMMENTS, ETC. HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
This is exactly what it says...one thread for every thought, reaction, comment, etc. for tonight's show. (This is to cut down on numerous Grammy threads tonight/tomorrow...making it easier on everyone to find and read.)

Please post all of your Grammy musings here.

Thank you.
smile.gif
And GO U2!!!

Thank you April.

Please everyone try to keep everything in one thread to avoid 2345 threads about the same topic!
smile.gif

I now leave for hours and hours, as I live on the west coast and do not want to be spoiled.
mad.gif
gao.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Good idea, April! I was gonna do it, but I'm not good at initiating that type of stuff (people don't seem to like my threads much).
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Well, my dilemma is this. I am in Calif, so since I want everything to be a surprise, I guess I need to sign off right now...
damn, I wish we could see it live here too!
But just wanted to put in my own
GO U2 !

I am waiting for 5 friends to come over and "watch me" instead of watch the Grammies, they get a kick out of my freaking out over the boys! I decorated the living room with 10 U2 posters, and made a U2 cake! And I am on my 2nd margarita...cannot wait!
And there is a U2 banner outside.
I am READY to watch U2 SWEEP!
WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

haha U2SJ, way cool! Your house sounds like a place I'd want to be right now!!!

Good luck to our favorite lads tonight!!! I'm off to get situated for the show... it's a big event around here too (no cake though)
biggrin.gif

You are all invited to my U2Grammy party! I wish you were all here!
But, yeah, honest to God, It looks like a Bday party here...I kinda overdid it!
The cake is chocolate...made a sheet cake then cut it out! It looks GREAT! *cuts NicaMom a piece
Yep, my buddies are gonna think I have really lost it!
I have been waiting for this night for way too long to not go all out!
But, yeah, sucks we can't be online with all you lucky Eastcoasters!
I even have to disconnect my phone starting in about a half hour, as my cousin just moved to South Carolina, and she plans to call and yell into my machine- told her she is dead if she does that...but to be safe, gonna disconnect! lol
GO U2! Have fun tonite everyone! U2's gonna rock!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 02-27-2002).]

Dammit - I'm going to miss so much of the Grammys - I have a meeting at 7p.m. - then it's going to take me a lifetime to drive to the U2 Grammy party I am going to - I hate the suburbs ( and the band the Suburbs too!).

Justin Timberlake said they'd win some Grammys if U2 quit cutting records. They also spoke nicely of U2 and said they deserved everything they get because they are legends.

------------------

Kid Rock said his fave for the category he presents is U2. He said he remembered rocking out to them when he was a little kid with his brother Billy, a U2 nut. Then he sang, "Sunday bloody Sunday!" *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Is John Norris the biggest U2 fan or what? He says the same thing to everyone he interviews, about the coronation of U2.

I think he's dying to just get to the U2 interview.

count for john norris saying the word "coronation": 3.

lol. at least he's using it to ask people if they think it will be a "coronation" night for U2. (he had to explain what that meant to kid rock LOLL)

yay can't wait for them to show up!! *record*

I was thinking the same thing, ramblin rose! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------

Melissa Ethridge just said on VH1 that she is not nervous because she already knows who won?!?! She also mentioned she loves coming to the Grammy's to see the performances, who is there, who is not there, and U2!!!!!!! Is this possible?!?! Could this be a hint?!?!

I JUST SAW JOHN!!! Bono's bodyguard!!!!! standing behind john norris but no Bono!

they're comign sooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[This message has been edited by oliveu2cm (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by STING2:
Melissa Ethridge just said on VH1 that she is not nervous because she already knows who won?!?! She also mentioned she loves coming to the Grammy's to see the performances, who is there, who is not there, and U2!!!!!!! Is this possible?!?! Could this be a hint?!?!

I think she was referring to the category she was nominated in. She's a perinnial nominee in the female rock category.....

Wow, John, Bono's bodyguard was standing right behind No Doubt just now. Do you think that means Bono is close by?

I'm pumped, I'm playing OUT OF CONTROL from the last Miami show! "Out offfffffffff controoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool"

Let's go U2!!!!!!!!! SWEEEP!

bring out the brooms fellas!

Woohoo! Well the Twin Cities gang is here and beginning to be accounted for. We are rocking out to bootlegs, Grammy preshow, and U2 cookies made by Lilly!!!!

3337%3A86723232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3EWSNRCG%3D3232388576484nu0mrj

expecting zonelistener and Ali Rose to show up soon. kyra1 is here. spiral_staircase might show up. And there are more fun local fans from the U2-Midwest group!
biggrin.gif

All ready to see our band rock the Grammys!

-sula

Alicia Keys said she loves U2, and is excited to see them.

------------------

Back
Top Bottom