GRAMMYS-POST ALL COMMENTS, ETC. HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They look horrible in those outfits...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Good for Adam!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Bono's voice was on, and larry and adam were dead on as always, but did anyone notice how edge was playing some slight variations during the chord progressions but especially during the solo? I've played the solo 100x over, so maybe it was just easy for me to pick out. Anyhow, I thought it added some subtle flavor to the performance. rock on edge!

Sarah Hughes should have practiced her lines...they sounded really forced and totally unnatural.

------------------

Yet another reason to HATE living in CA!!! I'm missing the real thing!! This sucks!
mad.gif

Oh well, i'm just ecstatic to know that they are indeed kicking ass already! Wish i could be there...
frown.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Sorry Bonochick, I keep repeating everything right after you. You are too quick for me
wink.gif
I will keep myself under control from now on
wink.gif

*lol* Don't worry about it...it's an exciting night!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*lol* Don't worry about it...it's an exciting night!
smile.gif

hehehe thanks,

Okay, what the HELL was wrong with Pink? I am definitely not a fan of hers in general, but she was hideous!!!!

Cried during Walk On...loved the choir in the front row...Bono, as always, looking to run around in the audience. I think the outfits look very rock and roll (just my fashion two cents)...leather and t-shirts, no shave for Bono. I actually screamed when they won for "Stuck". Still crossing my fingers (I think Bono's worried about some old Irish curse, but hopefully, it'll be the luck of the Irish tonight.

Originally posted by Skeksis:
Bono's voice was on, and larry and adam were dead on as always, but did anyone notice how edge was playing some slight variations during the chord progressions but especially during the solo? I've played the solo 100x over, so maybe it was just easy for me to pick out. Anyhow, I thought it added some subtle flavor to the performance. rock on edge!

I'm not a musican, but I guess I have enough inate music sense that I noticed that too; the solo was longer than the studio version on the CD. You're right though, it did add to the performance.

Oops, I guess I should qualify that a little: I sing in my church's choir, and I took piano lessions.

[This message has been edited by SIK (edited 02-27-2002).]

Originally posted by U2morrow:

Okay, what the HELL was wrong with Pink? I am definitely not a fan of hers in general, but she was hideous!!!!

Her hair and makeup made it all the worse.

------------------

That was one of the best live versions of Walk On I've heard...they added the solo & home is where the heart is too...

Jon Stewart is f@#king funny!

Back
Top Bottom