Grace or Love Rescue Me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which one is better?

• Grace

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • Love Rescue Me

Votes: 53 56.4%

• Total voters

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Which one do you like better?

After seeing some people express their liking for Love Rescue Me in the survivor threads, I'm curious about it's popularity here. So I thought I'd put the least popular song off Rattle & Hum against probably the least popular song off ATYCLB.

Personally I prefer the soft sing-along verses of Love Rescue Me to the mediocre rhyming schemes of Grace. I do like Grace musically though. But to me, Love Rescue Me is better.

I love Grace and Love Rescue me...

Geez this is a hard choice.

I think I'll have to go with Gr-... no... Yes Grace!!!

I don't see why everyone hates "Love Rescue Me." It's a decent gospel song, and the live versions were great.

the way bono lets it go at the end of 'love rescue me', and the horns answer him while he's pouring it out - it's a no-brainer for me. 'love rescue me' by a mile.

I haven't heard Love Rescue Me, while Grace has to be the world's most boring song ever. A minute long intro which needs to be on full blast to be heard, with even quiter vocals. Can't wait till the worst song survivor for ATYCLB.

Love Rescue Me

I don't like the music to Grace
I don't like the melody to Grace
I don't like the lyrics to Grace
I'm an Atheist so I don't even friggin understand what grace is anyway.

Did I mention I don't like Grace?

Last edited:
beli said:
Love Rescue Me

I don't like the music to Grace
I don't like the melody to Grace
I don't like the lyrics to Grace
I'm an Atheist so I don't even friggin understand what grace is anyway.

Did I mention I don't like Grace?

:rockon:

I wonder how much of this is relevant to when you got into u2. I like both them songs. They both sum up what U2 is about.....doing what they want. How many other bands can pull of such diversity and come through the other side????

i actually like both songs, but i actually like grace more. is it a great song?no. but i think its a decent subtle quiet song. i enjoy listening to it sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom