GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listened to the snippets many times now, and I don't really know if they irritate me or I'll like them. Well, on Monday I'll know ... :hyper:. It's quite rare I say this but: Wish I could skip the weekend and wake up on Monday morning .... :drool:

I've listened to the snippets many times now, and I don't really know if they irritate me or I'll like them. Well, on Monday I'll know ... :hyper:. It's quite rare I say this but: Wish I could skip the weekend and wake up on Monday morning .... :drool:

alcohol ftw :drool:

I'm 31 years old, sitting at work on a Friday afternoon, earbuds firmly in place, feeling and acting like a 15 year old kid over a new song from my favorite band. And loving every minute of it. And I'm the guy who typically doesn't find the single to be the best of any album, regardless of artist. The snippets sound cool, but I'm going to have to hear the rest of the song and the album. It's VERY promising though - more so I think than of the previous two albums.

And I'm a HUGE Achtung / Zooropa / Pop era fan. (to add perspective)

I've had these snippets on play for the last hour. I'm loving it! I can't wait until Monday..I'm soooooo happy I have the day off!

Based in beach clip 3 i wasn't very excited about this song, it reminded me Vertigo a lot, but now, this definitely sounds, a new U2 era

Since her blog is hosted at the station's site, my guess is that she had the station's approval to do so ... I can't imagine she was doing something that sneaky. I can't imagine she'd have put them up on the station's site without getting the okay from someone.

Now whether or not Universal had any input ... prooooooooobably a different story. ;)

not to be a jerk, but why are we posting how many members are viewing this thread when we can obviously scroll down the page and see for ourselves?

to me the drums in the 2nd clip sounds similar to the start of u2's mix of happiness is a warm gun. the drums or whtever that sound is sounds very industrial

The clip also has the "new Bono voice"... the slightly "thin and strained" yet awesome one in evidence from Union Chapel.

I am actually quite glad to hear it in this tinny form - because this is how many people will first hear it (on cheap radios).

SEXY BOOTS!

The link still works fine for me. Scroll past the U2 picture and her comments, and you should see "snippet one" and then "snippet two" underneath that - those are the links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom