GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Shawn replied to me too, said the rest is inaudible and that she would have sent it to me if it was worth it, but it's not. plus, that's probably really risk for her too.

Haha, I wonder how many times people here have listened to the 12 sec clips allready :D
We should have better things to do with our time, especially on a Friday night :)

oh well I sucuumbed to temptation- this is like waiting eagerly for Zooropa back in 1993.

can't make any judgment on what I've heard but want to hear the real thing on Monday- I love Atomic Bomb but not sure I'd want to see them doing Atomic Bomb 2- so going slightly away from the usual formula is fine by me- as long as we don't have any Miami/Playboy Mansion style disasters

Hooray! Time to be obsessed with the band again! :hyper:
Sounds cool, and different, but not too different. The drum part kinda does sound like Toxic :lol: I've always liked the more hard rocking U2 than the ballady stuff, and I think it's definitely cool that they seem to be going in a very electronic rock pop (almost hip hop) sounding music from what I hear in these clips and in the blurbs from the magazine articles. It's gonna make for some FUN concerts :dance:

Not sure where everyone is getting the whole 90's U2 comparisons from, it doesn't sound like AB or Zoo to me at all, maybe slightly Pop. Doesn't really sound like HTDAAB or especially ATYCLB. It sounds like 2009 U2, and I'm glad it's in a space by itself.

It sounds incredible from what I can hear!

Everyone who'd heard the beach clips knew it was going to echo Vertigo to a degree, but I LOVE what they've done with it. I just listened to the two clips on repeat roughly 50 times. Can't really hear the bass on the clips, but you can tell this song is just EXPLOSIVE. If this is the first single, imagine how the rest of the album will sound:drool:

By the way Shawn (DJ) is currently reading this thread and enjoying all the excitment she created :lol:

Dont wanna big up the sound but it did seem a far cry from the wall of sound of vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom