GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we're all of the opinion that anything different is good. HTDAAB haters will be very pleased. HTDAAB lovers have the bomb, and most of us appreciate a good u2 'fuck up the mainstream moment'.

haters to the left

It's beach clip 3 with a slower groovier sound. The guitar is a little more like the Fez Morocco video from the Lanois documentary. The drums are tinny because of the poor sound quality but it's a little like Led Zeppelin. Bono's vocals sound more sexy in style and lots of poppy soul. I'm feeling much better now than yesterday.

yeah......itkinda feels a little slower than the beach clips.....not that its a bad thing

I emailed the DJ (Shawn) saying I wasn't too sure etc - she responded saying it WAS great and I would love it ! Roll on Monday Mike

I'm not jumping on the whole "if it's different, it's good!" bandwagon. Innovation doesn't always mean it sounds good. I'll take another JT over another Zooropa anyday.

skott100 is Edges riff that prominent in the song. Sounds awesome but I do want it to be loud.

It's prominent in the song but it's mixed very tastefully. That's the masterstroke of the whole thing. There's so much going on and it's all separated wonderfully.

:lol: @ the email response.

They're forgiven for ignoring my email asking about the song premiere earlier this week.

i know the clip is shitty quality, but i hear no bass whatsoever. i hope thats just the shittyness of the quality. other than that this song sounds wicked.

Adams baseline is not as prominent as it is in BC3. Poor audio for sure. I think the new sound is fresh and thats just based on crummy audio. Getting very excited.:D

It's prominent in the song but it's mixed very tastefully. That's the masterstroke of the whole thing. There's so much going on and it's all separated wonderfully.

That figures into what Daniel Lanois said in Boston regarding the production. So it doesn't sound "mixed Loud" does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom