GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These 23 seconds certainly dont sound like anything weve heard before except for the beach clips....:) I like it.

Thanks, Seattle DJ! Your efforts in eavesdropping were much appreciated.

I can't believe I listened to those after avoiding the beach clips. :lol:

Can't wait to hear it. I'll definitely be tuning in at 8:30 on Tuesday (since I live here in Seattle), assuming I don't hear it on Monday, thanks to the interwebs.

Vertigo Station? Sounds more like Even Better Than the Vertigo.

But I still say it sounds like a rocking "Toxic".

Bono seems to have a lot of range on these clips as well...very promising.

The excitement has begun! Be careful what you say, for it will be turned against you later if you ever change your mind :wink:

2 more days or less until we finally get to hear this full track and this 23 seconds has made it all the more exciting:)

If:

-Discotheque
-Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crash Car
-Fast Cars
-Zoo Station
-Vertigo

were to do a class project together "Get On Your Boots" would be the end result.

The excitement has begun! Be careful what you say, for it will be turned against you later if you ever change your mind :wink:

ANYONE WHO SPEAKETH ILL OF SEXY BOOTS SHALL BE CAST INTO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.

(Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills)

i can hear the north african/rhythmic thing in the "let me in the song" part -- that's going to be in our heads for months (the song you hear in your head).

but hard to tell much more than that.

Lyrics from clip 1:

I've got a submarine
You've got gasoline
I don't want to talk about wars between nations

OOH OOH
SEXY BOOOOOOOTS
GOOD LORD!
SEXY BOOOOOOOTS

james%20brown%2009jpg.jpg

This 60 hour wait will feel very long :) I hope somebody gets the full track before then :)

Confirmed ladies and gentlemen! That is what I heard Monday. Clip 2 is the Bonham/Massive Attack bridge that I described but you can't really tell from the poor audio quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom